Honestly, I can't even begin to express in words our experience at the Bella Vista B&B. I'll try! I'm not a good writer but I HAD to express a review of this wonderful place somehow. I'm better with lists!
1. Candy to the eye at every angle of the suites and surrounding property!
2. We were pampered IN EVERY way - from the luxurious beds (Down and Tempur-Pedic) to the Jacuzzi, Italian soaps and bath salts.
3. Walking distance to the main strip/bath houses in Hot Springs.
5. The breakfast spread - WOW! Freshly picked raspberry's, blackberries, and just about every fruit you can think of! Huge soft plump delicious muffins! WARNING: You better skip dinner the night before for this breakfast.
6. The easy to operate high-end gourmet coffee machines in each suite - my own personal heaven!
7. The garden, flowers, landscaping around the B&B.
8. My wonderful visits with Kelly and learning from her the history of the area from her.
1. Leaving and having to say goodbye =(
2. Questioning my own work ethic after witnessing what Kelly and her husband do in a given day.
3. This rating system at tripadvisor stopped at 5! I feel guilty only giving Bella Vista B&B only 5/5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bella Vista Bed and Breakfast is a wonderfully inviting Southern home situated in historical Hot Spring, Arkansas. Bella Vista is tucked away only one block from historical down town and bathhouse row. A beautiful glimpse of Hot Springs National park can be seen from the windows of the carriage house. In the evenings, you can hear the horse and carriage as it passes by in front of the house. Spacious elegant room offering a comfortable beds with designer linens. Large walk in closets. Brazilian cherry hardwood floors. The suites have an open comfortable floor plan. Through the tall open arches, you will find your private Jacuzzi tub for two with bath sheets all fluffed and folded. The kitchen area has a small refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, and toaster and under counter AM/FM CD player. The kitchen cupboards are filled with antique dishes and all the utensils needed to assure your comfort. On chilly nights, light your gas fireplace, curl up and take that long deserved nap. If you want to catch up on old movies there is a DVD player and television in your room. French doors open onto your deck for a quite moment with nature. ... more less