“One of the Most Informative Tours I've been on”

Gangster Museum of America
Reviewed October 10, 2010

This was a great place to go. The tour takes about 45 mins and is a guided affair. There are a lot of pictures to look at , some artifacts to admire, and videos to watch which all equal a lot to learn. The tour guides are wonderful and they make it a lot of fun. The gift shop has a lot of interesting things. After the tour you will see Hot Springs in a new light! Pure Fun!!

Reviewed September 29, 2010

My husband wanted to do this, and I was hesitant, but I'm so glad that I did it. It's very interesting and informative, and really let's you understand the past of Hot Springs. Our guide was excellent. It is an audio tour, and as such I don't recommend bringing young children because when they talk or cry, the other guests cannot hear the guide or the films. This happened on our tour, and thankfully the parent took the child to another room so that we could hear the tour. I do recommend this for the over ten crowd. It's fascinating.

Reviewed August 17, 2010

Not with your money, did give alot of information but I Don't think k they were full blown facts, most were believed facts! Wouldn't recommend!

1  Thank louazz81
Reviewed July 10, 2010

My friends and I absolutely LOVED this place! Lots of great videos and lots of pictures of real-life gangsters were available, and there were many displays of actual gangster and gambling artifacts. I never realized that Hot Springs was a playground for notorious gangsters, but our tour guide gave us lots of trivia that educated us about the city's past. We were greeted by friendly, knowledgeable people when we entered, and that great experience continued throughout the time spent there. Great experience for everyone.

Reviewed June 4, 2010

The information in this museum was amazing and totally interesting but the tour was unbelivably long and boring there was a tour guide who wasn't very friendly or energetic. Her whole tour consisted of telling you everything the video would soon repeat. The format was awful!! I would not reccomed this place at all.

1  Thank Emily_Joy71603