“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Salty Oyster Grill - CLOSED

Salty Oyster Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

Love dining here when I'm in town. I would put their seafood up against any in the state, it's that good. As a matter of fact, I'm having them do my cater this weekend. Love the Christian atmosphere also..it's relaxing and very conducive to the overall dining experience. I also love the fact that no liquor is served here. I don't have to worry about dealing with rude people at a table near mine who can't handle their liquor. I have no use for drunks, period.

1 Thank Rhonda M

“Never again!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2014

Will never return. Had to send our steak back 3 times and still wasn't right. Shrimp was frozen and the mashed potatoes were instant from a box. Floors were super sticky and the rest was just bad. I hate to give a bad review but it was amateur hour at that restaurant.

• Visited August 2014
Hot Springs, AR
“Great hushpuppies.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

Had Sunday lunch there. Cole slaw, beans, and hushpuppies are served family style with each fish and seafood meal so you won't go hungry. Fantastic hushpuppies, especially the jalapeño. The cole slaw was mainly tasteless. There are at least 3 places to get good cole slaw within 1/2 mile so that is a problem. The catfish was good as were the clam strips. The shrimp were very good. The stuffed mushrooms had lots of filling but were nothing special. The calamari was okay but no marinara sauce. The seafood nachos on the sampler platter had nothing but cheese. That may have been an error. I don't know.

All of us would eat here again. But nothing you have to rush back for.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank akabavah
Conway, Arkansas
“Worth the drive!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

We even got lost looking for this resto. I saw this here at trip advisor so when we went to hot springs, we gave it a try. To cut the story short, it was fantastic! My fiance ordered their steak with crab legs! He was so surprised because he never had a great steak like that for quite a long time. Their crab legs weren't thin and it was a hit to my daughter.

I love their fried calamari! The best! However, wishing it's bigger coz I couldn't have enough of it. And their Razorback Oyster, THE BOMB!!

And add JIMMY, the manager. I think. He's very accommodating and friendly! Not to mention very courteous and making sure everything's alright!

We recommended it to our family and really I need to try other stuff from their menu next time! I hope that they'll have a branch here in Conway.

Thanks for the good food and good vibes SOG!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Brijy
Sand Springs, Oklahoma, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food and fantastic service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014

Everyone here is so friendly. They make you feel right at home as soon as you walk in the door. The food is absolutely to die for. My fiancee had the oyster po boy and I ate the crawfish and shrimp alfredo. Everything came out in a timely manner and tasted delicious. We will definitely eat here again on our next trip to Hot Springs!

• Visited June 2014