“The one truly oustanding restaurant in Hot Springs”
Review of Central Park Fusion Cuisine - CLOSED

Central Park Fusion Cuisine
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Arbor Street
Reviewed April 7, 2010

A wonderful menu, priced incredibly cheaply for what you get, with very fresh ingredients, particularly the seafood. Corkage policy is reasonable at $10, and a good idea since the wine list is somewhat limited. Legit high end food, the only place in town that we found that had it. Staff is good if you engage them. Let them know what you want on pacing as the kitchen can be pretty quick. Only miss - no espresso machine.

Reviewed March 17, 2010

We were recommended to this restaurant by the clerk at our hotel. We walked about a mile and when we got there at 7:45pm, there was a sign on the door that says if you do not have a reservation you will be seated at 9:00pm. We went in because there were some tables open but we were rudely told by one of their waitresses if we didn't have a reservation we would have to come back at 9pm. Needless to say, we did not go back and probably will not because of how rudely we were treated.

Reviewed March 13, 2010

This was my second visit to Central Park. Both times the food has been very good. I have had the portabello burger, the goat cheese salad with chicken breast & the mahi-mahi. Metropolitan selections for a small town restaurant. They also have a full bar & decent wine list. My only criticism was that the male waiter we had for our dinner service could have been more friendly. I look forward to eating there again on my next visit to Hot Springs.

Reviewed February 9, 2010

My husband and I were in Hot Springs to celebrate my birthday. Our B&B recommended Central Park Fusion, and I'm so glad we went! Everything, from the baked brie appetizer, to the red curry chicken entree, to the bread pudding (mine) and triple chocolate delight (his), to the wine pairing, was amazing! It was clear that only the best, freshest ingredients went into our food (and I am a *very* picky eater). Our waitress was friendly and prompt with our service. The most surprising part of our meal was the cost. We ate three excellent courses (shared the appetizer), had 3 glasses of wine, and our total was less than $100. Unbelievable!

1  Thank EMKDallas_TX
Reviewed November 2, 2009

I've dined in restaurants from NYC to Paris to San Francisco et. al., and seek out the finist places to eat when traveling i.e. am somewhat of a "foodie." CPF could thrive in any of these markets. Their tuna is consistently fresh and their specials unique and savory. Their prices are very reasonable, and waitstaff have always been attentive, even when they are quite busy. My most impressive thing about this restaurant is the chiefs' desire to use fresh locally produced meat and produce. The chicken is often free range purchased from a supplier in Arkansas as is the lamb. Their portion sizes are appropriate, and is one of the "healthier" establishes to dine in Hot Springs. Also, try dining al fresco when the weather is nice and enjoy the view of the nearby mountain valley.

2  Thank dropie