“Unbelievable experience.”

Central Park Fusion Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Central Park Fusion Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 271 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Arbor Street
Dallas, TX
“Unbelievable experience.”
Reviewed February 9, 2010

My husband and I were in Hot Springs to celebrate my birthday. Our B&B recommended Central Park Fusion, and I'm so glad we went! Everything, from the baked brie appetizer, to the red curry chicken entree, to the bread pudding (mine) and triple chocolate delight (his), to the wine pairing, was amazing! It was clear that only the best, freshest ingredients went into our food (and I am a *very* picky eater). Our waitress was friendly and prompt with our service. The most surprising part of our meal was the cost. We ate three excellent courses (shared the appetizer), had 3 glasses of wine, and our total was less than $100. Unbelievable!

1 Thank EMKDallas_TX

Hot Springs, Arkansas
“As a Hot Springs Native, this is THE place to dine....”
Reviewed November 2, 2009

I've dined in restaurants from NYC to Paris to San Francisco et. al., and seek out the finist places to eat when traveling i.e. am somewhat of a "foodie." CPF could thrive in any of these markets. Their tuna is consistently fresh and their specials unique and savory. Their prices are very reasonable, and waitstaff have always been attentive, even when they are quite busy. My most impressive thing about this restaurant is the chiefs' desire to use fresh locally produced meat and produce. The chicken is often free range purchased from a supplier in Arkansas as is the lamb. Their portion sizes are appropriate, and is one of the "healthier" establishes to dine in Hot Springs. Also, try dining al fresco when the weather is nice and enjoy the view of the nearby mountain valley.

2 Thank dropie
little rock arkansas
“good food - quirky service, atmosphere”
Reviewed August 8, 2009

If I am not mistaken, this building once served as the coffee shop for the mid-century Velda Rose Hotel. Built in the era of ilegal Hot Springs gambling and in the exuberant mid-century-gone-Arkansas style, it is a very funky structure, featuring some kind of volcanic looking rock wall swooping into a tall curve. The location is across from the hulking and now abandoned Majestic Hotel, and the seedy but still open old Velda Rose towers and just near the old Vapors gambling casino which may or may not still be a religious right place of worship. You enter the restaurant through a large dining terrace sandwiched between the abandoned Majestic and a parking lot. Once inside, a matronly, well-dressed older lady greets you in the one big, noisy, room. I sat at the bar as my family was not with me. It was very busy on a Friday night. The menu is pretty interesting, and ranges from gourmet burgers to more complicated dishes far from the norm in Arkansas. Many of the dishes have an asian influence. I had a salmon dish with some type gingered sauce with a cabbage-like mix of accompanying vegetables. I ate every bite and really loved it. The waitstaff brought me back to the reality that this is still Hot Springs. The older pony-tailed bartender kept complaining loudly about some waitress who "better get her butt over here" and he told someone to "get that waitress with the black pouffy hair over here". It was kind of a comedy to watch the goings on, and the customer service was pretty much non-existent - no water, no bread, no nothing till you asked. It's a pretty goofy setting and staff, but the cook knows his business and this is definitely several cuts above the typical Arkansas meal. Prices are a bit higher than the norm around here - I think my Salmon special was in the $18 range, but I found the quality of food quite good. If only that poufy waitress will make just the bartender happy, this place may have a future!

2 Thank jimjade3
Lubbock
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious food, mediocre service”
Reviewed July 31, 2009

The appetizers we had were both very good; warm brie cheese and duck confit eggrolls! Loved the tempura soft-shell crab for dinner. Both the creme brulee and deep fried banana were quite tasty. Our server could have made a very good meal great, but he was having a very bad day and it showed.

1 Thank Frantech
Austin, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Knowledgable wait staff and wonderful food”
Reviewed June 27, 2009

We were pleasantly surprised by our meals at the Central Park Fusion Cuisine. Out waiter fully explained the specials and answered all our questions. He helped us pick a great wine that would go with our meal. We had the Lollypop Pork Chop Special in a Marsala Sauce. It was moist, delicious and tender. The presentation was delightful. The Chipolte Duck was very tasty but if you are looking for a spicy Chipolte you may be disappointed. The duck was very moist and although not spicy the flavor was very good and still excellent. We completed the meal with a special cheese plate. This was also deloghtful to look at and delicious. With some of the fried brie and 2 other kinds of cheese which I beleive will change depending on what is available, complete with greens and walnuts. Overall it was a wonderful experience and ww will return to this restaurant the next time we are in Hot Springs.