“Beautiful restaurant; superb service”
Review of Central Park Fusion Cuisine - CLOSED

Central Park Fusion Cuisine
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Arbor Street
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Park Fusion is a five-star restaurant for Hot Springs! It has sort of a loft feel to it with concrete floors and very high ceilings. The walls are covered in art, and I believe it may be by local artists. The servings are very large; therefore, there is not a huge reason to order an appetizer. My husband ordered the crab-encrusted salmon (which was a chef special for that night); I had the Hawaiian steak; and our granddaughter ordered a pasta with shrimp. Our waiter was extremely helpful and friendly. We all loved our entrees and will definitely go back!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

From other reviewers, I knew that I had to try the double pork chop, and I was not disappointed. I can't wait to return.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

The ambiance is very open and eclectic. We were promptly seated and drink order taken. The restaurant was full yet the noise level was not loud. For an appetizer we had the spinach and artichoke dish which was very good. We ordered a chicken dish and the sobe noodle soup- both of which were spectacular. Flavors in the chicken dish sauce was excellent. The soup's broth was aromatic and flavorful.

Our waitress was very attentive and friendly. All in all, an excellent dining experience.

Highly recommend.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

The quality of the food and service rivals the top restaurants across the nation. In Hot Springs there is nothing even close.

The wine list is extensive and, for the most part, quite reasonably priced. It is not a "white tablecloth atmosphere," but for a terrific meal in a spa city one can't go wrong.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Don’t be fooled by the location or the interior of Central Park. First trip was awesome. Service was prompt and friendly, drinks perfectly prepared and great wine list. I started with crab cakes, nice size, very moist with a side of wasabi mayonnaise. I chose the grilled, thick cut bone in NY strip that was cooked perfectly and lighted seasoned as not to overpower the steak. Definitely a keeper and will be on my top five list when in Hot Springs.