“Like a Boutique Hotel in Hot Springs AR!”

Staybridge Suites Hot Springs
Ranked #7 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Texarkana,Texas
“Like a Boutique Hotel in Hot Springs AR!”
Reviewed April 22, 2009

I stayed at Staybridge Suites, one of the newer hotels in the area, during a recent trip to Hot Springs AR and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. I was especially pleased to have a large and bright one bedroom with a fully equipped kitchen and a nice view overlooking Lake Hamilton.

I found all the Staybridge staff to be especially attentive to my needs: from the front desk personnel to the breakfast buffet server.

I was especially overwhelmed by the extensive breakfast buffet that provided me with such a wonderful selection of foods which were constantly replenished by a friendly and attentive staff person. Rest assured that travelers who stay at this hotel and who breakfast at 8 am or later are assured of the same array of breakfast buffet foods as are those who eat earlier in the day. How rare is that?

All in all, I liked the Staybridge Suites hotel in Hot Springs so much that my brother and I have selected it as the host hotel for a family reunion this summer with relatives coming into Hot Springs from all over the country.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Greenwood, AR
Reviewed April 11, 2009

When I arrived I thought at first I was going to have some trouble but Lacy took great care of me and got it all taken care of. Seems they don't take checks, even ones written by a corporation. The rooms were nice, I love the design of the comforter on the bed. The view was awesome and it even stormed while I was there and the huge windows gave an excellent viewing point for me to watch the clouds. I would definitely stay here again. They have an "indoor" pool and a business center where you can use the computer to keep up to date with your e-mails or for whatever else you need to use them for.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank blue_eyes_rc
little rock
Reviewed March 9, 2009

Upon arriving at Staybridge I noticed a few things that caught my attention. The drive way entrance is a little difficult to find ,especially at night. When I went to check-in I was given a key to a dirty room. The receptionist told me that she didnt know if it was clean or not, well it wasn't. I assume they went in and tried to perform a "quick " clean job. The room just had this used feeling to it. My 6 month old son started to get a rash from the bed spread which had this real itchy feeling. On a positive note, the location of the hotel is excellent, the staff was relatively polite, it didn't seem to be genuine, but for the most part they were courteous. The rooms are very nice and the overall cleanliness of the hotel was great. Our room was not that spacious,but we were there for the SunBelt conference tournament and we had a good time.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank lane1085
Toronto
Reviewed March 5, 2009

We booked this hotel based on TripAdvisor reviews, which were accurate. Our studio suite was bigger than some we have used and had a great view of the lake. Other reviewers have summarized the key aspects of the hotel so just to add a few points - all the staff were friendly, helpful and went out of their way to make sure we saw all the sites and had a great time. There are two computers in the business center and this is a major plus as there is no waiting to send e-mails home. The pool and exercise center are excellent, and the guest laundry is actually free. Our room was very quiet and we heard no noise from other rooms, even though there were many guests. The excellent Back Porch restaurant is a short drive away and there are many others within a few minutes drive.

One caution is that the entrance to Lookout Circle is on a curve and a little tough to find off busy Central Avenue, especially at night. Be sure to signal your turn early and make sure no cars are coming over the hill.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
arkansas
Reviewed February 15, 2009

After losing big at the track earlier that day we couldn't wait to get to the hotel. Lacy greeted us and was very helpful from check in , to recommending places to go, and things to do. Walking down the corriders of this hotel was like a breath of fresh air.....I don't know how they do it but this hotel smells awesome. We walked into our suite with a wet bar made of granite to the left of the door, a desk, a couch, chair table, HD flat screen tv. A full service Kitchen in your room with all the plates, bowls, pots pans, etc that you need for your stay. Fridge, microwave, coffee pot, dishwasher, sink........The beds although advertised as double beds, seem to be small full sized beds. The beds slept great. Clean linens and fluffy pillows. The granite shower was very pretty.........granite counters and awesome lighting throughout. The room itself had the feeling of home. I didn't get the feeling of "ewww" I wonder who did what in this bed before I got here feeling.....never even crossed my mind until now......the bed smelled fresh, felt good, and put us right to sleep. The pool was great and as was the hot tub, although I think the time should be exted for adults until Midnite on the weekends. They close at 10. Nice patio area, nice walking area....I even noticed a trail to the lake if you wanted to get closer to the water to fish. Bring your poles and bait. Breakfast the next morning......I walked down several times between 7am-10am, THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM HERE GUYS......so guess what if you didn't get into your room from the club till 4am and you thought you would make it at 10am to eat....slim cold pickens is what you will get. At 8am the crowd was there in the great room everyone loved the ham they served, the eggs were ok, they offered all juices, milk, coffee.....cold cereal hot cereal....bagals, bucuits and gravy, fresh fruit. YOGURT....toast. muffins....by 10am the crowd was gone with a few lingering and the food was sparce. so get up early to eat. Hot springs was boomin on this day every food place in town was packed....the taxi was expensive. So I would hope that if you are not from Hot Springs know where to go before you call a cab. Lacy got us the number to Dominos and we ordered pizza in. I would suggest Ceiling fans in the smoking rooms to ventilate. And that would be my only suggestion!!!! Had an awesome time. Can't wait to go back!!!!

• Liked — The awsome views of Lake Hamilton
  • Disliked — I think they only have 1 elevator
  • Stayed February 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Arkansas
Reviewed January 20, 2009

This hotel is great. When we checked in, everything smells fresh and new. The front desk associate (Lacey) was especially kind. Check in was very easy, the hotel has great views of the lake with a nice sitting area in the lobby, and the breakfast was very good with eggs, sausage, fruit, yogurt, pancakes, breakfast burritos. The flat screen TV's in the rooms and the nice marble showers (with tons of head room) were some excellent things about the hotel.

Personally, I find no reason to ever stay anywhere else when visiting hot springs.

• Liked — Everything
  • Disliked — There was nothing that I didn't like.
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled with friends
2 Thank ar92ldm
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed January 11, 2009

This was the first trip to Hot Springs for me and my wife and we were looking for a nice but reasonable place to stay for a Saturday night. Price was very competetive, and we really wanted a place with an indoor pool and hot tub, and this place fit the bill. Staff was very friendly and accomadating. The property was very clean, has a nice location just off the lake, we had a decent view from our room. Rooms were well furnished and also very clean. Our queen size bed, studio suite had a flat planel TV that swivels so you can watch comfortably from the bed or the couch. Pool was great, good temperature for both pool and hot tub. Only minor complaint was breakfast. Some of the food was cold when we got it from the buffet, but probably could have waited a couple minutes and gotten some fresh. Little egg and cheese omletts, biscuits and gravy, sausage links, waffles, and pastries. Fresh fruit was good, gala apples and blueberries, and a few others. Took a couple bagels to go, that were plastic wrapped, both were stale, one very. They have two computes with internet access, we did not bring our laptops, so it was nice to check out what we would do with the rest of the day. Overall, good experience, a little disappointed with breakfast.

• Liked — hot tub
  • Disliked — breakfast
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)