“third honeymoon”

Ranked #7 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Gaylord, Michigan
“third honeymoon”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

My lovely wife of almost 39 years and I had the opportunity to stay here AGAIN after last year's great stay and Staybridge did even better this year! We were in room 328(?) and the view was great of sunsets and bridges over Lake Hamilton.

Room Tip: Rooms on the lake side are wonderful. Try to stay there on Tuesday ~ Thursday as they feed y9y break...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Staybridge S, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you for taking your time to write a review on our property! Congratulations on your long lasting marriage! We hope to see you on your fourth honeymoon and make your stay even better! We will do whatever is needed to earn a five star review on your next trip!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We live close, but my wife likes to enjoy mini vacations so I booked us a weekend here last January. I can really appreciate a place to stay that is kept up and in excellent condition. The Staybridge fit the bill. The view from on top was pleasant and we fell in love with the Lake Hamilton. Our stay was very quite and I like that. Yes we would return here. Oh also I slept in extremely comfortable beds while staying here, a traveling must!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jonathan196
Thank you so much for taking your time to write a review on our property! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us over the weekend! We are always looking for things to see that they are in their best condtion for our guests including our beds. We hope to see you on your next mini vacation!
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

I stopped over for the night traveling through Arkansas on business. The hotel was very clean and well kept, friendly and courteous staff, room was very comfortable and quiet. It's a great location on the lake and close to a variety of places to eat.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Marcg72
Staybridge S, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Thank you so much for taking your time to write a review on our property. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with our staff and loved our location. We hope to see you on your next trip to or through the Hot Springs Area!
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed March 16, 2014

This is a nice property and appears to be new. It is on a hill with views of Lake Hamilton. Very nice property in excellent condition. I received excellent service from the young man at the front desk that checked me in. There was a problem with my reservation but he was able to correct it promptly.

The room lay out was a little strange with the new hotel floor plan I am seeing more and more of. Namely the bathroom vanity is with in a few feet of the bed without a door to close off noise and light from the partner in bed. A minor complaint but if your husband or wife is an early riser and the other wants to sleep in, it is impossible with this room arrangement.

I saw two guest walking dogs down the hallway. For the rates this particular property charges (especially high during Oaklawn racing season) the property should be pet free. And of course any hotel that allows pets will eventually have pet stained upholstery and carpet.

Room Tip: Ask for a lake view room if a view is a priority. Not all rooms offer lake views.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank GilB867
Staybridge S, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write a review on our property. I appreciate you noticing how well we take care of our hotel. The room layout that you speak of is our studio queen suite modeled more for the business traveler with only one person staying. We do have larger suites that have more privacy and would allow your partner sleeping time if one were an early riser.
We are a pet friendly hotel. We are an extended stay and have housed many guests here for 90 plus days from house fires or floods. This helps our guest bring their whole family to the property and feel comfortable here such as a home away from home. We do have a pet fee of $75.00 for 1-6 nights and $150 for 7+ nights of stay. We have all the floors shampooed as well as the furniture and we send off the comforter as well as the curtains to be dry cleaned.
I hope you have a wonderful day and we hope to see you soon!
Red Hook, New York
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Hands down one of the best places to stay in all my travels. Easily the number one hotel where I thought "wow, I need to go online and give them a good review." Incredibly friendly staff, free dinner (taco bar) with tap beer and wine for the taking, as well as a great breakfast with omelets and sausage. Nice room and great quiet location south of downtown by the lakes, good for a quick jog in the morning. Free laundry too. Refreshing to see so much value along with quality for the price. Still finding hotels nowadays that cost twice as much without so much as a free bagel in the morning. My only complaint would be that the exercise room needs some free weights.

Room Tip: Got to watch a beautiful sunset over the lakes from a south-facing room.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Staybridge S, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Mr. Adam

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay our hotel in Hot Springs, AR! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our property. I am so pleased to hear that your initial thought was to go online and give us a positive review. Thank you for noticing the efforts our staff put forth to make sure our guest feel at home. We are in the process of acquiring new free weights as well as medicine balls for our fitness center.
Galveston, Texas
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have traveled quite a bit lately and this hotel to date is the best so far courteous staff great breakfast bar nightly gatherings during the week. indoor pool work out facility. We stayed in this hotel for over 150 days this year... I would go back here EVERY time I am in the area. I cant say enough good things about my experience here.

Room Tip: I love the water view you get from every angle you are on an island.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Staybridge S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Bryan,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay in Hot Springs, AR!
We enjoyed you, Tommie, and Little Bit staying with us. You guys definitely became family to all of us here.
We miss you guys and hope to see all 3 of you soon!
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel with a comfortable bed. Great room prices. Loved the view of the lake ask for a room lakeside. I didn't realize they had at theater room that would have been nice to use. The hotel staff were really friendly when I called for extra towels I had them within 15 minutes. I agree with another review the elevator is a little slow but no big problem your on vacation relax. Good buffet breakfast. Close to town and racetrack. Will be back in September

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank 71angel
Staybridge S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent, fabulous stay in Hot Springs, AR!
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and can't wait to see you again in September. Hopefully in September we can extremely please you you will give us 5 stars on your next review!