“Disappointment”

Staybridge Suites Hot Springs
Ranked #9 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We stayed there on a motorcycle trip and we always look for places with a hot tub when we motorcycle in the cooler season. Sure enough, this place had "hot tub" written all over their advertising. When we got there we found that the hot tub was not only closed, but had been closed for quite a while. Personnel on duty apologized, and that was it. We would not have gone there had we known in advance that the hot tub advertising was currently false advertising.
I wrote them an e-mail after our stay and gave them the opportunity to respond to me personally before I post online and I never heard back from them. Poor service after the sale.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
StaybridgeHotSprings, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay in Hot Springs!
I would like to apologize for the hot tub being closed while you were here. We were having issues with the hot tub pumps and they are now fixed!
I have not received an email from you and I apologize that we did not receive it. Please forward the email to staybridgehotsprings@gmail.com and I will get back with you ASAP.
Again, I apologize about the inconvenience you were caused and we hope the next time you are in our area, you stay with us again and give us another try! We always look for 5 stars!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

The hotel looks nice, but could be a bit more updated. The couches in the suite rooms are a bit outdated. The price for the rooms were a bit high. I would have stayed at the Baymont hotel if I had known that they were cheaper and just as clean as this hotel. The hotel had nice amenities, but I did not have time to use them. The breakfast was nice though. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Staybridge S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast but wish you had more time to enjoy the rest of our amentities! Hopefully the next time you are in our area you will have more time to enjoy our amentities and we hope for 5 stars then!
Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

We had a great stay at the Staybridge Suites...the rooms were clean, comfortable and very nicely decorated. The staff was awesome and seemed happy to offer dining suggestions complete with driving directions. My kids enoyed the flat screen televisions, indoor pool and hot breakfast the next morning.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Staybridge S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel in Hot Springs, Arkansas!
We are glad you enjoyed your stay here with us and that your children enjoyed the flat screen TV's & the pool, as well as our breakfast!
We hope to see you again next time you are in the area!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

This facility is new and very clean. Rooms are nice and staff is helpful. Sometimes pictures dont do justice to a place but I think in this particular case, the pictures actually look better than the actual place, like the pool is not as big as the panoramic picture here suggests.
We had 2 problems:

1- Had a water leak from the AC unit in the King bedroom part of our 2-bed suite, so noticed a big wet patch on the carpet next morning. Informed the front desk and they said maintanance was not available that day but they happily gave us a different suite.
2- There was very poor pressure in the hot tub and the front desk person came to fix it but couldn't.

Apart from that everything was nice and they also have a decent free breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank KaaM786
Staybridge S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay in Hot Springs, Arkansas!
I apologize that maintenance was not available at the time of your stay to fix the water leak in the king suite. We did take a look at it the following day and it was condensation from the AC unit. There was not a leak, thankfully!
The hot tub is now completely fixed and has no issues!
We hope the next time you stay in the Hot Springs area you come back to give us another try and we promise to get 5 stars the next time you write a review about our hotel!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

My wife took me here for a surprise 2 night getaway and I couldn't believe the number of cool things at this place. Great view of lake Hamilton, clean rooms and lots of other amenities such as your own private home theatre!! Highly recommend this place for a stay. Staff is very helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lumpsdad
Staybridge S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

We are so pleased to hear that you loved our hotel and the amentities, especially the theater! We hope to see you back here again soon!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

My wife and I stayed here and the first thing we noticed was how clean the room smelled. We got in late so what a surprise to open the curtains in the morning and find a nice view of the lake. They have a kitchenette with Wolf Gang Puck coffee that fills the whole pot. WiFi is included in the price. The breakfast was very good with a good selection of food. They serve until 1030 am so it was good for late risers. I would definitely stay here again. We also appreciated the military discount we received on our room.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stockyards
Staybridge S, Manager at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel! We are happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

My wife and I were staying at a Condo on the lake when the water bugs overran us, so we went here in the middle of the night. We got a 1 bedroom for about 150 dollars and the first thing we notice when entering the room was how nice it smelled. The sheets for the bed were high quality and very comfortable. We did not eat here or go to the socials they have. When checking in, I was in a hurry and did not notice the staff did not return my Credit Card to me and finally noticed it the next afternoon. We had already checked out that morning but when I went in they told me it was in the swipe machine when they got there in the morning. My wife and I are not the hotel type we like the Condo's which are a lot more private, but in a jam this was a great night ending from what was a nightmare to start with.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nouwandaa

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay! We are glad to hear you chose our hotel to stay at after having such troubles at the condo. We look forward to seeing you soon!