We stayed one night in a two full bed suite on the 4th floor. The room was clean and comfortable with great amenities. The desk staff was helpful and friendly. All rooms are different but ours had a very nice view of the lake, and was really quiet-totally worth the separation from downtown if you're a light sleeper or dedicated to a full night of really good sleep. We got food to grill for dinner-they provide cooking equipment & gas grills (all you need to bring is the food), and rented a movie to watch in the Home Theater (with popcorn from the room!) after swimming in the pool & relaxing in the hot tub. And the hot breakfast was good and saved us money (open until 10:30 which allowed us to sleep in a little). We had a picnic on the promenade planned for the following day & brought drinks for the room, and we were able to purchase our supplies ahead of time and store in the in-room fridge so as to have a full day of family fun unspoiled by a trip to the store so the food wouldn't spoil. The room we had also had a stove top, sink, counter & dishwasher with dishes & cooking utensils in-room as well.
I feel like I really only have a few minor complaints. The housekeeping staff wasn't really very friendly, or helpful when it came to sharing the (one) elevator with guests - the only reason I mention this is because two different housekeepers were not mindful with their carts - one allowing the elevator to close on us, another blocking the way so we could barely get out of the elevator. I feel like for the price of the room it could have been a little roomier - ours had a living/kitchen area and an actual bedroom closed off from the rest. Keep in mind some of the rooms don't have this separate room and they are probably a little more open and roomy. And last this hotel does have smoking rooms on the same floor as non-smoking rooms, so when we were walking through the halls the smell was unpleasant. However, the smell didn't get into our actual room, and when my husband asked about it at the desk they used deodorizer in the halls to cut down on the smell - which helped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites is the choice hotel for anyone visiting Hot Springs, AR! Whether you are here on business or leisure, we have everything you need to feel right at home and have an outstanding stay!Our hotel is located on beautiful Lake Hamilton providing some of the best in room views in the entire city! We boast the amenities that are sure to please, including: -Free Buffet Breakfast-Indoor Pool & Hot Tub-Free High Speed WiFi-Fully Stocked Kitchenettes-Business & Fitness Center-Theater Room-Free Guest Laundry-24/7 Bridgemart Convenience Store-Outdoor Patio w/ Grills-Complimentary Evening Socials Tues-ThursWe are located just seconds away from the fun and excitement of the water activities on Lake Hamilton as well as fine dining, shopping and the luxurious spas and baths of Hot Springs! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, IHG, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Staybridge Suites Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Hot Springs Hotel Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Staybridge Suites