“Perfect weekend”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ambassado...
Weatherford, Texas
“Perfect weekend”
Reviewed September 5, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Me & my wife loved this nice little old home. It’s really close to the historic downtown & bathhouse row but still feels secluded on the heavily wooded hill it sits on. It was the perfect place to stay for the surprise birthday trip I took my wife on.

Mary R
Owasso, Oklahoma
“Hot springs trip”
Reviewed July 11, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Loved this house. It was clean and had a nice charm to it. Perfect for me and my daughter to enjoy relaxing and visiting downtown hot springs. I liked that it was on a dead end street which kept the traffic to a very minimal.

Micah J
“Great stay!”
Reviewed May 3, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Location was nice (close to the historical district) and the rental home was well kept. I did accidentally lock myself out once, but thankfully the host answered my call immediately and helped me get back in! I enjoyed my stay.

May 4, 2018
Thank you for the kind review. Absolutely, we do our best to be there when our guest need us and try to anticipate what can happen. So, when it does, we have a quick solution.
Kalisse M
“Perfect getaway home!”
Reviewed March 24, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This home was all I’d hoped it’d be! Perfect size, nestled in the woods, fully stocked with everything we needed, and it was beautiful! We will definitely stay here again if we get to go back to Hot Springs!

Mar 25, 2018
Thank you Kalisse. We loved having you and your family as or guests.
Coastal49...
“Very clean, scenic little house on the hill.”
Reviewed September 23, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The location is within walking distance of historic old Hot Springs, however, it is definitely on a very steep hill and what goes walking down must go back up. We received instructions from Mary Lou of how to access the house early on and she was very welcoming. The house was very clean, nicely furnished and suited our needs. Everything was in good working order and well stocked and instructions for everything was close at hand. The internet was very strong and easily accessible. The air conditioner was in great working order and there was always plenty of hot water available. There was secure parking and a nice back yard.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sep 26, 2017
Thank you very much for taking time to write a review. Hot Springs is in a mountain range, some would call it a hilly area. It is pretty enchanting with its many trees and flowing waters. Guests staying in our home have the choice of walking to town or to take a couple of minutes drive and park at the bottom of the hill. There is always plenty of parking unless there is an event such as a parade or a religious festivity. We love what we do, appreciate our guests very much, and do everything we can to make them feel comfortable and happy. Each and every opinion counts. Thanks again for describing of our home in your very own words.
Reviewed September 19, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Sep 24, 2017
Many thanks for the review. We are happy to read that our guests are happy with our service. We continuously try to make improvements and appreciate the recommendation of adding a mat for the bathtub. We will take care of it right away. Thanks again.
Shannon K
“Charming Home In Historic Hot Springs”
Reviewed August 8, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

The Charming House in the Historic District of Hot Springs was perfect for my family. It was much better than renting hotel rooms for our visit. Marilou, the owner, was very welcoming. Everything was laid out nicely, and communication was very good before and during our stay. The house is very close the main attraction areas, and a short drive to the lake area. I'd recommend staying there for a couple or small family visit to Hot Springs.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing