“Best Calamari this side of Tuscany”

Olive Garden Hot Springs
Ranked #47 of 274 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Puddleduckie
“Best Calamari this side of Tuscany”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We dine at the Olive Garden in Hot Springs regularly, and have always had great food, and fantastic service. My particular favorites are the Zoupa Toscano, which is a potato soup generously sprinkled with Italian sausage and kale, and their calamari, which is always done to perfection. I have never had a bad meal there, and their service can't be equaled anywhere in the region. They really make you feel that your business is appreciated. I would recommend Olive Garden Hot Springs to anyone.

Visited October 2013

Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
“Salad”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I love the salad here. Everything is so cold and crispy. I also love the soups. Frankly I've eaten here about 30 times and have never found one thing wrong with the food.

Visited September 2013
Cut and Shoot, Texas
“Quality and good food continues....”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This restaurant is one of my group's favorite places. We have from 6-8 people whenever we go. Last night, 6 of us were seated in a private alcove. Our drink orders were taken and promptly served. Chris, our waiter, was a hoot. Not only friendly and personable, he took and correctly recited our 6 dinner orders without writing anything down. The friendly waiters and floor manager who came around to check on us, make Olive Garden, Hot Springs, a continuuing favorite. We have eaten at other locales, but this is the best. Lucky us to have it 20 miles away

• Visited September 2013
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“BlanD Food”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Title Says It All. Too Many.Good Places To Eat Then Waste TimE And Money here. Lalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalala

• Visited July 2013
Parkersburg, WV
“Best Olive Garden I've been to”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Great service, great food. For some reason (and I don't know why) this Olive Garden restaurant is head and shoulders above any other I've visited. The food is better than in other Olive Gardens, and the staff is great. Also, it's much cleaner than our local Olive Garden at home. We always make a point to eat here when we visit Hot Springs.

Visited April 2013