“Up to Olive Garden Standards” 4 of 5 bubbles

Olive Garden Hot Springs
Ranked #44 of 269 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Up to Olive Garden Standards”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

The usual OG fare with fabulous service and an unusual southern belle waitress who really poured on the flattery. We eat at OG mainly for the salads since its hard to get a low-fat meal in the USA today.

Lafayette, Louisiana
“A/C was out”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

This wasn't my first choice for Italian food, but the place we wanted to go was closed on Sunday. So we opted to go here. Customer service was definitely lacking at this location. A/c was not working properly and the manager just said that it was because of the heat. The waiter told us that it had been acting up for several days...hmmm...Food was ok. I had pizza, otheres had spaghetti and meatballs, tortellini, and my hubs had some sort of chicken/shrimp pasta. There were 3 pieces of shrimp...hmmm.
Overall it was just ok at this location in Hot Springs.

Visited September 2012
“Great service, great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

My husband, daughter, and I went to The Olive Garden for dinner. A few minutes after we ordered my daughter started crying because she wasn't feeling well. We asked for our food to-go so we could get some medicine and back to our hotel room. They accommodated us without a problem. The manager mistakenly thought we were leaving early because something was wrong so she didn't charge us for our meal. We left a large tip. The only issue was that they didn't put any salad dressing or forks in the bag with our food. Overall it was what you would expect from Olive Garden. Great food and service!

Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
“Beef short ribs to die for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

I had dinner at Olive Garden last night with a friend & decided to try something other than pasta, I had the Beef short ribs & they were delicious. Our server, Ali, said they were melt in your mouth tender & she was right. It's the best thing that I've had in a long time. I had so much food I had enough for lunch today!
Ali is by far the best server that I've had, she knew the menue & described all the side that came with each dish. She went out of her way to make sure we were taken care of. The mananger also stopped by to see how things were & we raved about how wonderful Ali is.

• Visited July 2012
Granbury
“Dependable Consistency”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

When away from home I love to sample the local favorite restaurants but I love to go where I am sure of the food as well. Olive Garden is a "warm blanket" when it comes to dining. The quality is always high and the service always very good. The Olive Garden in Hot Springs was a pleasure to visit.

• Visited July 2012