“Hit the spot!”

Ranked #99 of 282 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Jason's is back and under original ownership! We are looking to continue the long standing tradition of serving high quality foods in a environment designed for all to enjoy! Our new remodel includes a brand new kitchen as well as bar area, with a full selection of beer, wine, and spirits. We are set up to cater any event on location or offsite! Locally owned and family operated, Jason's is trademark of Hot Springs. Serving everyone's favorite dishes; steaks, catfish, ribs, crawfish, and burgers!
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Needed good hamburger. Luckily we made it on MONDAY broke days $2.00. Full flavor and big! $2 wings, just like home: naked and hot but u can get them any way you like. Cold beer and good live musician. I must come back!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I ate here on a recent visit to Hot Springs with my girlfriend. She had the catfish and said it was good but not great I had the burger and cheese fries and both were great. I will be coming here every time I come into town from now on. I love a good burger and if u do too then this is where u should go.

1  Thank TimSpellman
Reviewed May 26, 2012

We visited Jason's on a Wednesday night and it was quite busy and almost full. We had the catfish dinner after a couple of tries at some of the specials, all of which turned out to be gone. The food was typical fried food, nothing to write home about. We didn't try the burgers, but if you want catfish, there are other better places to go. They had live music which was actually quite good, although we had a seat as far away as possible so we could hear each other. The service was very pleasant, which I suppose is the best I can say about Jason's.

Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

Good place to eat and good atmosphere Quick service and cold beer severed in frosted mugs.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

This is a great place to get really home cooked veggies and great burgers or fresh fried catfish! The atmosphere is pure country and the people are very nice. Come as you are-they don't care. They are famous for their pie with cream cheese. If you ever eat it, you will understand why this is in the first bite. It's out highway 7 south about 5 miles past the race track. It is worth the drive and the scenery is good because you pass over several bridges crossing Lake Hamilton.