“Don't let their looks decieve you.”
Review of Casa Del Taco

Casa Del Taco
Ranked #8 of 95 Restaurants in Chillicothe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 19, 2014

2 locations Bridge St. and Western Ave. Outside of the building don't look like much but the food is great. Service is great. Parking on Western could be better. Not the best location.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I've been eating here for decades and it is typical Tex-Mex but a couple of notches above Taco Bell. Ingredients seem fresher than The Bell. They have two locations and the food at both is good.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I ate at this restaurant with a friend after shopping one day. She suggested I try the taco salad. I ordered the chicken taco salad and it was very delicious! I would definitely go here again!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Casa Del Taco is a smaller, fast food, mexican restaurant. A lot like Taco Bell, but much better. Their taco salad tortilla bowls are to die for & their cinnamon chips are always amazing. I have never had anything at Casa Del Taco that I have not liked. It looks like a little whole in the wall place, BUT don't let that scare you. The food is amazing & much better quality than Taco Bell & they have always kept it pretty clean. We love Casa Del Taco.