“No other pizza is like it!”
Review of Jerry's Pizza

Jerry's Pizza
Ranked #18 of 93 Restaurants in Chillicothe
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I am a lover of all kinds of pizza- I could eat it for every meal of my life, sadly. Although Jerry's is my go-to pizza joint whenever I feel the need for perfection. The original location in Paint St. Is not to be confused with Jerry's West. Not even comparable. It is a MUST if you find yourself staying in Chillicothe for any amount of time

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Jerry's was the first pizza I ever ate and possibly the first place to serve pizza in the Chillicothe area. I ate there as a teenager in the late 1950s and it set the standard for pizza for me. Their's is atypical of other pizzas; the crust is thin, they use Swiss cheese rather than traditional pizza cheeses, and lots of thinly sliced small rounds of pepperoni. The finished pie is cut down the middle and each half cut into thin strips. It's kind of like Cincinnati chili in that a person from out of town may not consider it pizza. Personally I love the stuff and try to have it several times a year.

The original Jerry's is in an ancient bar in an industrial section of town. It can get crowded on weekend nights. Several years ago a second Jerry's was opened on Western Ave. at the edge of town. For nostalgia I enjoy the original.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I do not live in Chillicothe any more, but whenever I go back I MUST have a piazza from Jerry's. I have literally lived all over the country and have never tasted a better piazza, period! Maybe it's the sauce, maybe it's the crust, maybe it's the unique cheese topping - or maybe it's just the perfect combination of all three! Dang....now I'm hungry!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Whether you get the pizza (which I recommend) or a sub or...it is very good and always taste the same.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

This place is a landmark in Chillicothe. Two locations now. Western Ave. is new with a separate bar and restaurant part. Jerry's on Paint is an old bar with a lot of character close to Glatfelter paper mill. Pizza is unique. I can eat a large on my own. Cut in rectangular slices. Pizza same at both locations.