“Home cooking without the work!”
Review of Golden Corral

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden Corral
Ranked #58 of 93 Restaurants in Chillicothe
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed October 28, 2013

All the food was so tasty! I usual find buffet food to very bland but not at this Golden Corral! I wish I could tell you what my favorite food was but I liked EVERYTHING! The staff was very efficient and friendly.

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I had pizza fries and onion rings it was great I thought. The service was nice and the price was nice

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Every time I let someone talk me into going to the Golden Corral, I'm reminded why I don't want to go back. While there are a few bright spots on the menu, most everything tastes like it is straight from the freezer, reheated, canned...blah. Nothing special about anything.

1  Thank CampinCat
Reviewed November 8, 2012

The Golden corral family is generally a reasonable place to grab lunch or even a quick dinner especially when you're traveling. Stay away from this one. It's dirty. It's food was either out or cold. I believe there's a bit of tarnish on the Golden corral

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I like Golden Corral. The food is good, but the last time I ate there it made me sick. I haven't eaten there since and I don't plan on going back. The food is good, but just that one time it made me sick.

1  Thank Kelseyjopfeifer