“good family setting”

Golden Corral
Ranked #47 of 95 Restaurants in Chillicothe
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 27, 2012

we take our family here from time to time and somtimes by ourselves the kids love the hugh chocolate fountain and everyone can find what they want to eat there

Reviewed September 23, 2011

My wife has only one usable hand and had a hard time balancing her plate so that she could get some food, but that's common on most buffets to not have a very large ledge to sit your plate. I understand that doesn't affect the average diner but I thought I would mention it anyway. The food was average, but there was a good selection. Plenty of desserts to chose from. The juice machine was a little hard to find and like most buffets there were many people that couldn't wait in line. The price was acceptable and the staff was friendly. You could find worse places to eat, that's for sure.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

We visited this resturant on our way to see the outdoor drama, Tecumseh. We were very hungry and this resturant really satisifed us. They have really great food, and our waitress was the best. She kept our table clean and always made sure we had refills. There are many resturants on Bridge Street, but this one is one of the best.

Reviewed November 14, 2009

I like the Golden Corral chain: great variety, lots of decent food, reasonable price, and awesome rolls. Usually I eat at one of this chain's restaurants when I come across one, which is why I stopped at this one. While I cannot say anything overtly negative about the Chillicothe franchise, I found the food a little less appealing than usual, and seemingly not so carefully prepared. Again, nothing major to complain about, just not the usual level I am used to.