“Great Food, Awesome Patio”
Review of Max & Erma's

Max & Erma's
Ranked #11 of 86 Restaurants in Chillicothe
Chillicothe, Ohio
“Great Food, Awesome Patio”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The food here is as good as any Max & Erma's you've been, but there's something extra. Something special. Something unique.

The patio. Do other Max & Erma's have patios? Sure. This was is uniquely set up to face this peaceful marsh where family of geese walk by and the breeze sweetly passes through. I love it.

I usually prefer to eat indoors, but this is certainly an exception to that rule!

• Visited July 2014

“Variety of items for all tastes”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

This is one of my favorite M & E's because of the local décor. The food is almost always perfect. We had an issue with too much salt and the wife's meal was replaced and we wasn't charged for her meal. That is satisfying the customer in my book. They have a garbage burger that is just that, It has a large beef patty and about every topping found in the kitchen. It is a messy meal but well worth it.

• Visited April 2014
Chillicothe, Ohio
“Great place”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Went here on Christmas Eve. Wasn't too busy. Everything was great. Our server whom I can not remember his name looked like he had a rough day, but was great and one of the best servers I've had there. When I can't decide where to go I usually end up here. Never had a bad experience.

• Visited December 2013
Hillsboro, Ohio
“Great”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Just ate here it was really good the fries were a little salty but i can live the side said was really good and i also thought the service was excellent

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Harrison G
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Great food and service”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have only been there for lunch but have always been very satisfied. The staff is very friendly and everything I've tried there has been excellent. It's roomy and has a good country feel. I don't think you'll be disappointed by going there.

Visited July 2013