“OG is OG”

Olive Garden
Ranked #12 of 86 Restaurants in Chillicothe
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“OG is OG”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Olive Garden is Olive Garden. An Italian friend once referred to it as Italian fast food but I think it deserves better than that. I usually get some pasta dish but last time my wife and I shared a couple of appetizers. We especially enjoyed the fried lasagna. I like their house salad but the bread sticks are pretty average.

Visited December 2013

Jackson, Ohio
“Olive Garden is a favorite”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I just enjoyed dinner together this past weekend at Olive Garden in Chillicothe. Wait staff were excellent. No wait time for us at all. We were seated quickly and the waitress was excellent. We ordered the Steak Gorgonzola and decided to split it; so glad we did as this portion is large. The steak was tender and the pasta was delicious. Of course, the salad and breadsticks were great as always. We will continue to visit Olive Garden as it is one of our favorite restaurants!

• Visited May 2014
“good food”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

the place was very nice food was great server was very nice but the kitchen needs help very slow getting food out but they did make it right and gave us free food that was great on there part.

Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love Olive Garden”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Have never had a bad meal at Olive Garden in Chillicothe. Waitresses are friendly. Food is delicious. Always good service.

Visited August 2013
Washington Court House
“Great food as always”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Visited here for a quick weekday lunch. There was no wait time, immediately seated. Wait staff very friendly and courteous. My drink order was taken within minutes of being seated. Complimentary salad and breadsticks were wonderful as always. My order was taken and food arrived very quickly. Very good experience.

• Visited July 2013