“You have to try the chips and dip!!!”
Review of Grinder's Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Grinder's Cafe
Cuisines: American
“You have to try the chips and dip!!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

A differnt menu, my favorite is the meatloaf sandwich and prices are good also the chips are home made and so is the dip, you will love it, a must try!

Visited July 2013

Bradenton, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cute place.”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Cute little place. Could use more parking, but their menu had a nice selection. Nice place to go when you are tired of the chain restaurants.

Visited January 2013
Chillicothe, Ohio
“My new solo-mom spot!!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This is now my favorite restaurant in Chillicothe. It is perfect for my occasional "Mom needs an hour or two alone, so I'm going to sit and eat a hot meal and read a book," spot.
When I walked in, I immediately felt like I was just transported to a little place in the Appalaichians somewhere. It has a small town, general store type feel, very warm and just a enough country/Americana feeling. There is a counter along the wall to the left where you can order coffee drinks, and 5 booths along the right side. There is an adjacent dining room around the coffee counter, better for larger parties.
The menu is classic American with lots of sandwiches. You also get a basket of homemade chips at your table, dipping sauce is an extra 60 cents though. I'm NOT a fan of the pub crisps, but these are hand cut, seem to be thicker and not as overly cooked to rock hard. I loved them, and I do not care for bup crisps or even normal potato chips! I opted for a BLT sammie with sweet potato fries, and french onion soup. The bread was toasted, but not overdone. The sweet potato fries were sprinkled with a cinn-sugar mix. The french onion soup is obviously homemade. The broth was lighter than normal FOSoup, and looked to be chicken-based broth, but the flavor was great. The onions and cheese were plentiful. My server was very attentive and helpful as well (I looked lost when I first walked in).

The only bad thing I noticed was that their hours don't seem very extensive. They may just cater to the weekday crowd.

• Visited August 2012