We were in town for the Gus Macker Tournament at Ohio University Campus and this location as close to everything. I stayed here a few years ago and the rooms have all been updated. Rooms look brand new inside and very clean . The staff is exceptionally nice. Pool is open until midnight and they make the last hour adult swim which is peaceful and relaxing. The pool felt like warm bath water - so nice! The hotel is right next to highway but we never heard the highway one bit. Breakfast was great and the beds were amazing. I have never slept so good away from home! Chillicothe has just about everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY RENOVATED!!! Situated at the intersections of Route 23 and US 35 near Chillicothe's historic downtown, the Christopher Inn and Suites boasts the best location at an affordable price for business and leisure travelers alike. Take a short stroll through an indoor covered walkway to your event or meeting at the Riverview Conference Center. Outside our doors, you'll discover shopping, dining, golfing, museums and many more -- all just minutes away from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Christopher Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christopher Hotel Chillicothe
- Christopher Inn & Suites Chillicothe, Ohio