Christopher Inn & Suites
$154
$149
Best Western Adena Inn(Chillicothe)(Great Value!)
$87
$141
Rodeway Inn(Circleville)
$65
Rodeway Inn(Chillicothe)
All reviewsfront deskno elevatorhot tubnice pool arearoom was cleanfirst floormini fridgein townthe staff was friendly and helpfulnice place to staynext morninghocking hillscoffee makerprice rangesausageafter a long daydefinitely stay here again
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night on our return to IL from a road trip south. This was one of the nicest places we stopped and was a reasonable price. The most important thing we noticed was the bedding. It was the quality of expensive hotel bedding! The hot breakfast was better than most hotel/motel complimentary breakfasts and the room and bathroom were exceptionally clean. The furniture seemed new and cared for. The staff was friendly and helpful. All the typical amenities were there although we did not use the indoor pool. The price was less than the Holiday Inn and Hampton. One drawback is there is no elevator and half the rooms are on the second floor. Queens and king bed rooms both available.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
ChrisInn2010, General Manager at Christopher Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. We are glad you had a great stay and are looking forward to seeing you the next time you travel through.

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel. It's clean and has really comfortable beds. Perfect hotel for a night stay on our drive home. Reasonable rates and right off the highway and near restaurants and shopping. The staff was very friendly.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I had such a great stay here! I have never heard of this hotel before. I usually stay at a Marriott but there wasn't one in town and I was tired. The girl that checked me in around noon was so nice and helpful. She let me check in early. I think she was the Sales Manager.

The room was very clean and comfortable. The bed was amazing! So soft and a choice between soft and firm pillows without having to ask! The 42" TV was great for catching my favorite shows. I was only there for the night but I was happy to have a fridge to keep my drinks cold. I also liked the fact that I could plug my phone into the clock radio to listen to my music while I sleep.

Breakfast was good. They had a decent variety of things to eat. The lady working was nice and helpful. As I walked down the hallway, the housekeepers actually said hi. Most of the time it seems like they (at other hotels I have stayed at) want to hide and avoid greeting you.

You have a great hotel and staff. If I come through the area, I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I stayed for two evenings. The room was quite comfortable and clean. The breakfast was standard fare, and the area was kept clean and well stocked. The pool area was wonderful to unwind, especially the hot tub. It should have been called the lukewarm tub, though.

The only misses in my opinion is the personnel didn't even say hello after a long day at work nor did they even attempt to acknowledge my presence. It would have been nice to be greeted with a smile and a good evening. I didn't even get a good morning now that I think of it, as I was apparently invisible to the morning front desk zombie and the breakfast attendant, too. The only person that took the time to greet me was the maintenance man, who was very friendly.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for writing your review and letting us know how your stay was. I apologize for the coldness of my staff. I assure you this was an isolated incident and not indicative or our hotels personality. We work hard at being the best at what we do and this issue will be addressed. I hope that the other qualities of the hotel entice you to stay with us next time your in town. Please feel free to email me if you would like to discuss further. Again, thank you for taking the time to write the review and staying with us at the Christopher Inn and Suites.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

One of the best hotel experiences I've had. We got a room here when a plumbing emergency at our house left us without hot water, AC, or heat and my family and I were incredibly impressed with this hotel. The room was very clean, the bed was comfortable and warm, and the TV was brand new. The towels were very soft and comfortable and even the complimentary toiletries were top notch. A hot breakfast was included with the room which was great. Randle at the front desk was very helpful as were the entire staff. If you're looking for a hotel that feels like home, look no further! Highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family