My husband and I were travelling from NC to WI and we were bringing two puppies with us so we needed to find a place to stay that accepted pets. After doing and internet search we found the Christopher Inn and Suites. I read the reviews and we decided to stop and see if they had any rooms available. Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable and we had a refrig and microwave in our room. We were very pleased with hotel. They was an indoor pool although we did not use it. This hotel is a good choice for people who are traveling and looking for a nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the intersections of Route 23 and US 35 near Chillicothe's historic downtown, the Christopher Inn and Suites boasts the best location at an affordable price for business and leisure travelers alike. Take a short stroll through an indoor covered walkway to your event or meeting at the Riverview Conference Center. Outside our doors, you'll discover shopping, dining, golfing, museums and many more -- all just minutes away from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Christopher Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christopher Hotel Chillicothe
- Christopher Inn & Suites Chillicothe, Ohio