“I stay here on a regular basis” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Christopher Inn & Suites

Christopher Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Chillicothe
Findlay, Ohio
“I stay here on a regular basis”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

Rooms on the north side are away from the freeway and are a bit quieter. The suites, except for the largest one, are located in a separate building that is very quiet.
I stay in this motel 2 to 4 room nights per month. It's recently been updated and has always been clean and neat. The thing that brings you back however is the quality of the front desk staff, the breakfast lady, and the lady who manages the place who does a really outstanding job. Stop on Tuesday evening for the manager's reception which does include cold beverages but far more importantly also includes a medium-size repass. Not great but certainly always good and served with a lot of tender loving care. I'm always remembered and thanks for continuing business. There are, I suppose nicer facilities in the city but nothing equals the service that you receive here

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Chillicothe, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

It is in a great location. Rooms were very clean. Within walking distance of Roosters. On the main road, close to shopping malls and restaurants. Highway access. Worth the money.
Very quiet. Enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed July 2012
Dayton, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is my second stay at the Christopher Inn. My sisters and I attend a retreat there each fall. It is a fabulous place for such gatherings. The management has completely redecorated the hotel. The rooms are goregous and very convenient on the first floor to the conference area. The free breakfast is very substantial and has a lot of variety for this type of breakfast. The rooms have coffee makers, refrigerators and I beleive a microwave, I did not use so I'm not sure. As another reviwer pointed out, we were there on the black out night. We heard it was a major transformer blow out. Nothing could be done to hurry the repairs up, but the management came around and checked on us, supplied us with flashlights. We still managed to get some quilting prep done in the candlelight and flashlight. I would rate this excellent except for that complete blackout and the fact that I feel the beds, although comforable, are too high. One other thing, even though the hotel is located next to freeway, it is also very quiet.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are non smoking and convenient to everything
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
So. Chas, WV
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

My husband and I spent one night in the Honeymoon Suite for our 37th wedding anniversary. The room was very clean, the staff was wonderful and the breakfast had a lot of variety. The only issue was that the electric was off fo 3.5 hours that night due to a storm and car wreck. I would go back again, which I have been there before, but feel my full stay was interrupted by the electric being off. We had to use flashlights because there appeared to be no back up generator. If not for the electric issue I would have rated this excellent.

Room Tip: All room are nice
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cheryl P
Detroit, MI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

I had stopped in at the Hampton but they were full. They recommended the Christopher Inn and I am glad that they did. The lady that checked me in was very friendly and helpful. She even called a few minutes after I checked in to make sure my room was comfortable enough for me. The rooms are beautiful. The beds are a little high but very comfortable. Breakfast was good. They had a nice variety. I would definately stay here again if I pass through this way again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

We stopped here after finding the Hamton Inn full, and were pleasantly surprised with the entire experience. The room was fresh-smelling and clean with plush beds and pillows (not sagging as one picture on this site shows). A mini fridge (with a separate freezer) and a microwave was an unexpected bonus. The front desk was cheerfully helpful and delivered a pack-n-play within a few minutes of the request at 9 pm. There was room to set up 2 pack-n-plays with room to spare in a room with 2 queen beds. Free wireless, Disney Channel on the big screen. Breakfast was plentiful. Definitely a 5 star rating for this price range - no complaints!

• Stayed October 2012
ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Stopped for one night at the Christopher Inn to visit the Hopewell Nat Park and Adena. The girl a the front desk was really nice and made sure our room was to our liking shortly after we arrived. Room was a little small but for the price and what we needed ( a place to sleep and shower) it was perfect! Clean, no funny smells. The pool area was nice too. Kids enjoyed that also. The free breakfast in the am was a plus too. Nothing too fancy but did have scrambled eggs, hot waffles stuff like that. And the lady who was stocking it was working hard to keep it going. Would def pick this hotel if back in the area. There is a ROOSTERS within walking distance too that was ok for dinner. (wings and stuff). Actually stopped in another hotel right in same area to check on a room but they only had smoking left and really i am glad we picked this hotel instead. Thanks

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chillicothe
Hampton Inn and Suites Chillicothe
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#8 of 8 in Chillicothe
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Circleville

Been to Christopher Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!