Rooms on the north side are away from the freeway and are a bit quieter. The suites, except for the largest one, are located in a separate building that is very quiet.
I stay in this motel 2 to 4 room nights per month. It's recently been updated and has always been clean and neat. The thing that brings you back however is the quality of the front desk staff, the breakfast lady, and the lady who manages the place who does a really outstanding job. Stop on Tuesday evening for the manager's reception which does include cold beverages but far more importantly also includes a medium-size repass. Not great but certainly always good and served with a lot of tender loving care. I'm always remembered and thanks for continuing business. There are, I suppose nicer facilities in the city but nothing equals the service that you receive here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY RENOVATED!!! Situated at the intersections of Route 23 and US 35 near Chillicothe's historic downtown, the Christopher Inn and Suites boasts the best location at an affordable price for business and leisure travelers alike. Take a short stroll through an indoor covered walkway to your event or meeting at the Riverview Conference Center. Outside our doors, you'll discover shopping, dining, golfing, museums and many more -- all just minutes away from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Christopher Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christopher Hotel Chillicothe
- Christopher Inn & Suites Chillicothe, Ohio