We stayed here on 8/25/2012 to go to Tecumseh outdoor drama. The hotel was very clean including the indoor pool area and the accomodations were very nice. The a/c in the room was ice cold and had to turn it off in the evening. There was a small frig and a microwave in the room which would be very convenient if we were staying longer. The hotel is a little confusing to get to but once there it's good. Staff were friendly and the breakfast was awesome. Will definitely stay again when in Chillicothe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY RENOVATED!!! Situated at the intersections of Route 23 and US 35 near Chillicothe's historic downtown, the Christopher Inn and Suites boasts the best location at an affordable price for business and leisure travelers alike. Take a short stroll through an indoor covered walkway to your event or meeting at the Riverview Conference Center. Outside our doors, you'll discover shopping, dining, golfing, museums and many more -- all just minutes away from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Christopher Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christopher Hotel Chillicothe
- Christopher Inn & Suites Chillicothe, Ohio