“New to the area”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Chillicothe, Ohio
“New to the area”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I always wait until the grand opening wears off a new restaurant before I stop by. I should have waited longer. The cooks were not able to get the steaks cooked to order. I was done eating before my wife's steak came out. On a good note - the salads are wonderful.

Visited May 2012

North Canton, Ohio
“Average in every way.”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Burgers are really good. Observed steaks ordered by nearby customers and was not impressed. There are other good burger joints around, so we haven't returned.

Visited November 2011
Hillsboro, Ohio, United States
“Great”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Great food and not bad for the price I came here for food and came hereof of here with a great food and the good price come here for great food

• Visited November 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Brand New and Fabulous”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Beautiful brand new restaurant. Terrific service, great food, spotlessly clean. Loved it!!!

Visited July 2012
“Not Bad”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I expected so much more from this place. I feel it is a little money hungry for my taste. Steaks are just ok. I expect Great for the money spent.

Visited March 2012