“First time here!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #14 of 86 Restaurants in Chillicothe
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“First time here!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I went here for dinner after recently moving to Ohio. I ordered the bacon wrapped sirloin 9 0z steak with fries and mashed potatoes. My husband ordered their Parmesan crusted chicken with fries and their special Mac 'n' cheese.

The food was excellent! I loved the steak and after I tried my husbands Mac 'n' cheese I wish I would have ordered that as my one side. Unfortunately, the server who brought our food did not bring the mashed potatoes I had ordered. We waited for the waitress to come back around to tell her, but we had already finished our meal when she did. She offered to pack it up in a to go bag but I politely declined and just asked for it to be removed from the check. The manager ended up coming by our table to offer her apologies and said she took off the pricing for the drinks and other add ons we had ordered. I was surprised by their graciousness because I just wanted the potatoes removed from the bill but they went above and beyond my expectations.

I would recommend this restaurant if you enjoy steaks or fun appetizers. The decor is very nice and I love how the restaurant looks from outside. Thanks for a great meal!

1 Thank Ccpopstar

Chillicothe, Ohio
“Another Chillicothe Failure”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2012

We went for the lunch special, soup and half a sandwich. The soup at best was bland and the chicken sandwich had 3 tiny pieces of chicken on a roll. The menu would have probably had more taste. The service was slow.

• Visited January 2012