Best Western Adena Inn
$58
$111
$91
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewspancakesthe past yearsno elevatorpancake makerroom was cleanparking lot isa great stayfirst floorrecommend this hotelstaff was friendlyking bedclean placeyogurthotel staffvery comfortable stayin townan older hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 24, 2009

I have to say this was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The rooms were freezing, the lights didn't work, the remote for the TV was missing batteries and worst of all I found poop in my bed. Yes, actual human poop that seemed to have been there for a long time, which leads me to believe the maids rarely thoroughly clean the room. Upon alerting the staff and showing them the mess, they changed rooms immediately, which was just as cold and was missing a remote. I feel that the manager upon being alerted of the feces situation should have immediately offered some sort of discount for this atrocity. Although conveniently located, I would never recommend this establishment to anyone.

Stayed: January 2009
5  Thank yorkyfan
Reviewed April 16, 2008

Anyone who is coming to Chillicothe for any reason, whether it be to attend the Recording Workshop (in my case) or just to visit Ohio's first capital needs to know about the Best Western Adena Inn.

In my opinion it is the best hotel in town to stay at with the kindest staff around. They made sure my weeklong stay at this hotel was the most comfortable one that I would have in this area, and believe me, they definitely did their job.

I was one of the RecW students stranded with nowhere to go after the seven week programs ended and the last NewTech week started. With this in mind I took into myself factors in what I wanted in the place I was staying at: comfortability, professionalism and safety.

The room I checked into was exceptionally clean and very well kept. I was constantly provided with fresh towels, toiletries and linens, and the cleaning staff is incredilby polite, willing to get you whatever you need to make sure that the room is definitely more than up to standards. The manager was even kind enough to take a bed out of the room and replace it with a more comfortable one. He did not have to do that and had completed this task on his own whim, which highly impressed me.

Their staff is so polite one would wonder how someone could be so nice. In my opinion it is just the way they are. They bent backwards over me when they heard of my plight being stranded in an unfarmiliar town with no one to call a friend and were there to make sure I had everything I needed, even making sure my baggage was safe as I attended the last part of school, watching my bags for me after I had checked out.

They even made sure I had transportation to anywhere I was going to, making sure that the local cab service was contacted everytime without fail to take me anywhere I needed to go.

In my opinion this hotel is the best in Chillicothe. When I return here for business I will not stay anywhere else. This BW has my business for life. I highly recommend that if you are in the area and need a great, safe place to stay with a staff that is not only incredibly gracious and kind but will make sure you are more than well taken care of, stay at the Best Western Adena Inn.

For their kindness they have my utmost gratitude and respect.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank stevenrobertaudio