“Old But Confortable”

Best Western Adena Inn
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Chillicothe
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Stayed at this location for four nights. Hotel is old, but the room was confortable for sleeping. Internet service was fine without any problems or breakdowns. AM breakfast was always good. Female hotel staff knew the area and made recommendations on places to eat. Would return again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank George B
BWAdenaInn, Manager at Best Western Adena Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Hi George B,
Thank you for leaving feedback! I always appreciate guests letting us know how their stay was. I hope you come back and see us again soon!
Thanks again for taking your time to let everyone know about your experience!

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Spent the night after driving all day. The desk was very accomidating when I realized the online reservation I made on the road was messed up. They got me a room and it was nice, clean and comfortable. The kids enjoyed the outdoor pool although it seemed a little chilly.

• Stayed: July 2013

Hello Postalg33k,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback. I am so glad that we were able to correct your reservation and that the kids enjoyed our pool. It is always nice to hear our guest’s thoughts and comments and concerns so we know what we are doing well and what we could improve on. I'm happy you were overall pleased with your stay and I hope you stop back by and see us if you are ever in the area again.
AGM

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We stayed at the Best Western Adena for one night as we had reservations for the Tecumseh Outdoor Drama. The hotel is just 6 minutes away from the theatre, and we were able to navigate there and back with no problem. The room had a microwave, refrigerator and a coffee maker. The room itself and the bathroom were in good condition. Breakfast was very complete, with hot and cold items, including a pancake maker. The staff was friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Jim G,
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Here at the Best Western Adena Inn we are driven by providing our guests with superior customer service and I am glad we were able to show that to you. I hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We were at the end of our travel day and stopped here. I made reservations while on the road. The woman who took my reservation could not have been more pleasant. She found me the best deal. The rooms have been newly renovated and it shows. Very clean and neat. Variety for breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2013
BWAdenaInn, Manager at Best Western Adena Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear Muffytrn,
Thank you so much for taking time to give us and all of our other potential guest feedback about your stay. I'm glad that we were able to make your stay comfortable. We pride ourselves on customer service and also nice clean rooms for our guests to get a relaxing experience while they are here. Thanks again for the nice words! I do hope you stay with us again, if you are ever in this area!
Take Care,

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Just came back from seeing the outdoor drama, Tecumseh! And local attractions Hopewell Culture National Park and Adena House. I booked Adena Best Western because the price was one of the more reasonable in the area and location was perfect - between all three attractions. The room was decent, the service, etc. okay. The pool is a bit of a joke, breakfast not too great. I would expect to pay no more than about $70 for this kind of cheap hotel. With a AAA discount i paid $92. I was in a better hotel in Cincinnati 2 weeks ago that was far superior in every way and we paid $69 there. Its okay, but overpriced.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear bnazarian,
Thank you for taking your time to give us some feedback about your stay at our property. We do have so many wonderful things to see and do in this area and I am glad you were able to see a few of those things. I do apologize about not meeting your expectations as far as our price. We are the lowest priced hotel in the area and pride ourselves in being able to provide our guests with a nice experience and clean, comfortable rooms. I do hope you give us another chance if you are ever in our area again! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us your comments.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Have stayed here before and it is still a great place to stay. They have updated the carpeting and the bedding. The staff is still really friendly and helpful and the breakfast is a great way to start your day. The room was clean and had a small refrigerator and a microwave. It is also near various restaurants. Will continue to stay here when traveling in this area. Don't know if I mentioned this before, but it is 2 stories with no elevator, but the stairs are inside so you are not entering your room from the outside.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
BWAdenaInn, Manager at Best Western Adena Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

On behalf of our entire staff thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I truly appreciate all of our guests and love to hear feedback to see how we are doing. I'm pleased you liked our newly renovated rooms. Over this winter we replaced a lot of items including new carpeting, tile, bedding, lighting, decor, wallpaper, new paint color and some new furniture! We just resurfaced our parking lot as well just last week! Our breakfast is a hit with our guests and we have a little bit of everything to offer, such as a pancake machine, yogurt, sausage gravy and biscuits, eggs and lots of other items. I want our guests to have a great experience from the time of checking in to checking out and I am pleased that our staff was able to do that for you! Thanks again for taking the time and we hope to see you again soon! If I can be of any assistance in the future please feel free to give me a call at 740-775-7000.

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Wow..What a difference a makeover makes this place..! It was not bad before but with updated interiors..and new breakfast area..it undoubtedly will continue to be a favorite of mine..! Non-Smoking rooms mean a lot to me..! The people here always helpful with suggested area interests..food, shopping etc.

• Stayed: May 2013