“Excellent food and service!”
Review of Island Spice Cafe - CLOSED

Island Spice Cafe
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Island Spice Cafe was recommended to our group and we ate there twice in 3 days. The spicy tortilla chips are worth the trip by themselves. The crab cakes were outstanding as was the service. We'll be going back on our next visit.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I've tried the rest and Island Spice serves the best.

If you have only been here once I guarantee you will want to come back. I have tried everything on the lunch menu and found every item uniquely different and delicious. I have had quite a few items on the evening menu and planning on trying the rest.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Great atmosphere, great food, amazing prices! I love the Raspberry Chipotle BBQ burger and my man loves, loves, loves the Philly Cheesesteak burger! The sides are amazing, the Cinna Strips are sooooo yummy. I could eat there everyday...alas, I only get this amazing food when I come into town.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

If you're tired of cookie cutter restaurants, you will want to dine at the Island Spice cafe. The hostess was very knowledgeable with the menu and its preparation, our waitress was extremely pleasant and the owner came to talk with us discussing her menu, spices and her desire to make available a different style of cooking not offered by the mainstream restaurants in the area. If you're in the area and feel like we do about 'chain restaurants', you should stop in and investigate!

1  Thank Hudbert
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My wife and i loved this place...the mojo steak was awesome, the three-way chill/spaghetti, and the fried tortilla chips with the special seasoning are out of this world. The server darian was very knowledgeable about all the dishes...and if you get a chance to speak with angel the proprietor, it will make your meal complete. She cares about the preparation of the food, and what goes into making a meal special. I am glad we stopped and truly enjoyed our experience there.