“Comfortable Stay”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Chillicothe
Romulus, United States
“Comfortable Stay”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I was in town overnight for business at the Ohio University. Staff was friendly and professional. My room was conveniently located near the door, which gave me a good sense of safety. I didn’t have to walk far from the car to the entrance. Room was clean, smelled clean, and very cozy. I had homework to complete and the laptop lap table was great. I did not feel like sitting at the desk and the table top made working in bed great. The internet was fast and easy to access. This made homework a breeze so to speak. Breakfast was satisfying with lots of choices from fruit to hot foods. I noticed they offer brown bag for those on the go. I will stay again when in town.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Rochester Hills, United States
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Same to expect at most Hampton Inns. HVAC system was a bit loud, but the location to my customer was optimum. I travel so much for business that most hotels start to look a like. I choose Hampton Inn because of the consistency, and the friendliness of the staff. Hilton Hotels (Specifically Hampton Inn's) are my first choice when booking hotels for travel or leisure.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Chillicothe, Oh, United States
Reviewed January 27, 2014

First, let me say that I prefer Marriott hotels but when I visit Chillicothe, I stay at the Hampton. All Hampton are good but this one is one of the better Hamptons and it is the best hotel in Chillicothe. (If you want a Marriott you have to stay in Columbus and drive down each day.)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Columbus, United States
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel and the friendly staff. Appreciated the "to go" bag since we needed to leave really early in the morning the next day before the continental breakfast was available.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Ocala, Florida, United States
Reviewed January 22, 2014

When I am in Chillicothe on business I always stay at this Hampton Inn because they have great service and the employees are anxious to make you feel at home. Once I accidentally left my meds in the room when I checked out and the staff sent them to my home in Florida by next day mail. You will find this kind of excellent service at this facility on a regular basis! Book early because they often are sold out!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Greensboro, NC, United States
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Great place to stay. I left an item in the room, called back, and they mailed it next day. The free breakfast was excellent - much better than many places I've stayed. The staff was efficient and courteous.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Virginia Beach, United States
Reviewed December 30, 2013

All meet the standards of the Hampton Inn Brand. Onlyo expection was at breqakfast, when the pre-made cheese omelets were not warmed through. Since there was no available microwave, I was told I could take it back to my room and use the microwave there, or check with the kitchen staff. The staff did warm my eggs but with a so-so attitude as though it was not their concern.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chillicothe
Christopher Inn & Suites
Americas Best Value Inn Chillicothe
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#8 of 8 in Chillicothe

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Chillicothe? Share your experiences!