“Great Stay”

Hampton Inn and Suites Chillicothe
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Chillicothe
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel and the friendly staff. Appreciated the "to go" bag since we needed to leave really early in the morning the next day before the continental breakfast was available.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed January 22, 2014

When I am in Chillicothe on business I always stay at this Hampton Inn because they have great service and the employees are anxious to make you feel at home. Once I accidentally left my meds in the room when I checked out and the staff sent them to my home in Florida by next day mail. You will find this kind of excellent service at this facility on a regular basis! Book early because they often are sold out!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Great place to stay. I left an item in the room, called back, and they mailed it next day. The free breakfast was excellent - much better than many places I've stayed. The staff was efficient and courteous.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2013

All meet the standards of the Hampton Inn Brand. Onlyo expection was at breqakfast, when the pre-made cheese omelets were not warmed through. Since there was no available microwave, I was told I could take it back to my room and use the microwave there, or check with the kitchen staff. The staff did warm my eggs but with a so-so attitude as though it was not their concern.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Already been done under comments. Duvet much too heaqvy and warm. Shower was one of the worst I have ever enclountered during my travels all over the world. Sauna was clean, but ice cold on arrival and should be kept on during all hours pool area is open. Cost of operatng a sauna is not that high and with the price of the room, as high as it was, cheating on the sauna is unacceptable.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I did love the idea of the hotel. I chose the king deluxe thinking that this would give me sort of a superior room. The room was simply a standard clean Hampton room. The problem I experienced was the miserable heater. When it clicked 'on' it was so loud that it made sleep difficult for me. I was in room number 109

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Hampton Inn is a chain, but it has always seemed a cut above, where you pay a little more, but you get more in terms of breakfast and room compared to Best Western, Country Inn, etc. But this Hampton Inn was overpriced, and we felt like we did not receive our normal Hampton Inn experience. The location was not very good, but that is easy to see from a map. However, what really brought this down was the really basic rooms and the marginal breakfast. I believe this hotel is owned by a group which owns a lot of other Chillicothe properties. Maybe they need to pay more attention to this one.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chillicothe
Christopher Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#8 of 8 in Chillicothe
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Circleville

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Chillicothe? Share your experiences!