Hampton Inn and Suites Chillicothe
Fairfield Inn
$60
Rodeway Inn(Chillicothe)
$58
Best Western Adena Inn(Chillicothe)(Great Value!)
$88
$86
Priceline
Christopher Inn & Suites(Chillicothe)(Great Value!)
$125
$121
$91
$104
$141
Hotels.com
All reviewsthird floorgreat place to stayhot tubcomfortable stayoutdoor dramain townup to datewould definitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfastnice breakfastclean hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulindoor poolone night staybed was comfortablethe breakfast areafront desk staff
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The staff are very courteous and helpful. The Management look after my business associates and me very well. Rooms are clean. The breakfast has good selection. The Tuesday evening Managers Reception is a hit. Great quality for price. No hesitation recommending the hotel for business purposes.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Andrea D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn and Suites Chillicothe, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

We want to Thank you for taking time from you busy schedule to write a review of our hotel. We appreciate the business that you bring to our hotel and take pride in making this your hotel of choice. Thank you for noticing the details of the cleanliness within our hotel and value we offer our guests. And last but not least, for your recommendation of our hotel for the business travelor.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I have stayed at the Hampton many times for work and I would highly recommend it to any one who is in the Chillicothe area, whether it be for work or pleasure. The rooms are great, the place is clean, and the staff is exceptional. I will stay at this hotel whenever I am in the Chillicothe location. Could not ask for a better overall experience!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

We are grateful that you took the time out of your busy schedule to review us on TripAdvisor. Thank you so much for such a gracious review. We take pride in being your hotel of choice and that you notice the extra time and pride that our great housekeeping staff takes in doing their job of keeping this hotel clean. Their attention to detail is impeccable. We look forward to your return at our hotel again whether it is for business or pleasure. Have a great year.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel before and reservations in the past were accurate. This time, the reservation was inaccurate. Manager found me adjoining rooms to make up for not having a suite. OK, but not what I wanted.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent survey of our hotel. We always enjoy having you with us. I am sorry that we fell short of your expectiations on this most recent stay at our hotel. After reviewing the reservation we saw that it was booked as a standard room and as a valued Hilton Honors member when reservations are made they automatically generate a reminder email to you of your upcoming stay and what you have booked with each hotel. Had we known ahead of time we would have gladly tried to get you into a suite and are sorry that upon arrival when we told you what had been booked we had no suites in order to switch the room over but would like to make sure that in the future you receive what you want and that all reservations are verified for your satisfaction. Thank you for your continued loyalty to the Hilton Brand of hotels and for being a valued guest again we are sorry that we did not meet your expectations on this particular visit.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by how nice this Hampton was. As a Diamond member, I was upgraded to their best suite which was a great way to start off my stay. Everything in my room looked new and worked perfectly. I'm not sure how the normal rooms are but I'm guessing they are in very good shape as well. I really liked the location as well since it is close to downtown Chillicothe and there are a couple nice places to get drinks withing walking distance. The front desk was also very cheerful and helpful. I could not have been happier with my stay!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I was so pleased to read that you found your complimentary upgrade as a valued Diamond member to be a great start to your stay. Our suites are quite unique for Hampton properties and we take pride in that. I am also glad that our staff was very helpful and that we met and exceeded your expectations for our hotel. We look forward to you returning again soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We have stayed at many Hampton Inns across the country and this was nearly as good as the others: friendly front desk and housekeeping staff, good free breakfast, clean rooms, etc.but what is up with the beds? The usual Hampton bed is luxurious and a real pleasure to sleep in. The mattress in our room, 207, was very hard although the duvet and sheets were pristine. The pillows were adequate but we just could not get comfortable on the hard mattress. Why does this HI not have the pillow, cloud-like beds that the other HIs do? A mystery to be sure.

The only other thing that was disturbing was the sounds coming from the room above ours. I could clearly hear pounding footsteps and running water all night long. I found it funny that this HI provides guests with complimentary ear plugs! A hint, perhaps.

Thanks, Chilli HI for a pleasant stay but please upgrade the mattresses.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the third floor to avoid sounds above your head.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thanks, Chilli HI for a pleasant stay but please upgrade the mattresses.

I would like to Thank you for reviewing our property on TripAdvisor. We appreciate all feedback because it helps us to improve upon the positive and address the negative and correct things to make them better. We actually are looking into new mattresses as it is time for our property to do the upgrades. We are sorry for the inconvenience of not having them available for your stay and for the noise that you heard from the room above. The complimentary ear plugs weren't for that reason but were in face a suggestion from a guest that said his colleague snored to loudly when the share a room for company travel and wondered if we had any. So we took his suggestion and thought it would be a nice thing to have on hand. I hope that you will give us a try in the future and again want to Thank you for your comments.