The Hampton Inn is by far the best hotel in the area for the business traveler. If you're concerned with staying inside a network (such as Hilton HHonors here), this is the best place to go. I personally will drive 20+ miles when working in Piketon for business, just to avoid other hotels. If you are planning on staying here, however, book early! They fill up fast.
The staff were friendly, and the manager's reception every week was a nice touch.
The rooms are nice and after multiple visits, I've yet to have a room with bad wifi reception.
The new breakfast area is also quite nice. I also like the fact that the indoor hot tub/pool are open until midnight.
The only slight annoyance was the treadmills. They're new, but they just seem cheaply built. The belt doesn't run smoothly, especially on low speeds. Maybe this is just a calibration issue. Besides that, the fitness area is a nice place that includes free weights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Chillicothe, Oh hotel is located in the foothills of the Appalachians with easy access to nature trails and outdoor theatre. Enjoy free hot breakfast and Wi-Fi during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Chillicothe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chillicothe Hotel Chillicothe
- Hampton Inn Chillicothe
- Chillicothe Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chillicothe Ohio