Stayed here for a couple of nights in january 2014 for my birthday. Am an expat working in vietnam so you can fit the review in that context.
Vibe- excellent staff, quiet property, maintained lawns, good breakfast- amazing Tai chi, Very good SPA ( expensive BUT GOOD, $300 for a day), location-super quiet. Smooth Check-in , Check-out.
Rooms have great layout bed's facing the ocean.
be prepared to be in complete isolation its not in the city, its way out, and thats what is good about it.
If you are driving yourself you are asked to park your car a near the entrance and then walk 400m to the reception, a Valet should be on Call. I don't mind the walk, but an option should be there.
Was there on my birthday, the wished me with a Cake, best thing they figured it out on their own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheltered by a private golden beach and soaring cliffs, AVANI Quy Nhon Resort & Spa offers a tropical beach and spa retreat generous in spirit and beauty. Muted shades of mint and white with splashes of aubergine of each of the 63 room and suites offer a soothing palette and contemporary comforts ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your AVANI Quy Nhon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Life Wellness Resort Quy Nhon Hotel Quy Nhon
- Life Wellness Quy Nhon
- Life Wellness Hotel Quy Nhon