“AFTER DINNER I’M IN THE HOSPITAL EMERGENCY!”
Review of Hoa Hoa Restaurant

Hoa Hoa Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 92 Restaurants in Quy Nhon
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

No2 seafood restaurant on TripAdvisor ,take taxi came here for dinner last night ! Oder two oysters cooking by garlic , this is one of it ,(pic1) thought colour was green , ask the staff , they says no problem! About 2am my stomach unbearable pain, about 3am -4am I was been emesis and diarrhea at less 7 times in 1hour , body feels cold and hot .. can’t imagine what I was suffer last night ! Have to call TAXI to hospital at 4:30am !!! What the hell ! One oyster destroy all my holiday , right now , exactly 1:04pm I’m still in hospital be treatment!!! Hope the restaurant give me a answer!!!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

So busy and dont have enought space for group of people. We have fish, shell and beer place. But waiting so long.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

Quite crowded which is typical in Vietnam extreme shortage of seafood and very expensive, I don't know how good the food was cause the second i saw the price for some of the meal.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

We have wonderful Familly diner in this local restaurant on boat. The food was really fresh and well cook, nothing to say. We will be back for sure.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 26, 2016

This place is very easy to locate. It is on the boat, so it is very windy and fresh for dinner but for lunch, it is a little bit hot and sunny. The foods are fresh, price is reasonable. Staffs are attentive.

Date of visit: July 2016