“Great pub, breakfast and supper.”
Review of John & Paul Inn

John & Paul Inn
Ranked #6 of 106 Restaurants in Quy Nhon
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Good cheap Quy Nhon beer. Really good fresh spring rolls, spaghetti and food. In the morning they serve an amazing breakfast.

Best thing about John Paul Inn is all the staff. Super attentive service. Nhu Y and Dorothy/Honey are both excellent and they make the pub/ restaurant special.

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

I just pass by accidentally but it turns out surpass my expectation. I order a double burger because I'm kind of missing home food. And that is the best decision so far in this city. The Double Burger is massive and blow my mind; it easily is the best burger I ever had in Vietnam. They even have a lot of events to entertain you. I heard about live music at weekend so I will definitely come back. Thanks John & Paul for excellent food.

2  Thank Bevan G
Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

I'm stay in a hostel and have food here. It's truly amazing. Double trouble Buger is absolutely delicious. They also have a great happy hour, free beer and buy 1 get 1 free. Highly recommend! When you come to Quynhon, stay there.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

The Restaurant is super cozy with a great atmosphere and unbelievable good stuff. The Burgers are simply the best and everything else is super yummie too. They have lot´s of different events here and especially the open mic night on Sundays ist wicked. Don´t miss it out when you are in Quy Nhon and if you are here for overnight just book a room as well, you will not regret it!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I ate the veggi burger and it was really delicious. We disagree totally with the one and only bad review. The french fries were perfect. Moreover the staff was verz very nice and hostile. Thanks for the great stay