All reviews large swimming pool beautiful beach electric car long beach ocean bar shuttle bus big room seafood rooms are spacious eo gio villa lobby sofa vietnam gym sink
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in many many Vietnamese resorts, and I continue to have the same experience, in one respect, with all of them. The FLC was state-of-the-art in every respect. Brand new pool, beautiful lobby, spacious rooms where the a/c actually works, electric powered carts to bring guests from one location to another (by the way make sure to take advantage of these carts as they are free and much needed given the vast expanse of this resort). When I mentioned previously that I had a similar experience to many other Vietnam resorts, it is for this reason. One night I appproached the concierge stating that I needed a pair of nail clippers. Brimming with confidence, he advised me that the hotel spa most certainly sold this item, and called one of the electric carts to pick me up and take me there. After about seven minutes driving around we arrived at the spa, where not only did they not sell nail clippers, but it appeared that they had none at all, which for a spa struck me as odd. This is the luxury resort experience in Vietnam. For the most part everthing is wonderful, but there are still a few bugs in the system that need to be worked out.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 115kennethl
FLCQuyNhon, GENERAL MANAGER at FLC Luxury Resort Quy Nhon, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Dear Kenneth,
On behalf of the entire team of FLC Quy Nhon Beach & Golf Resort we would like to say a big Thank You! for giving us your kind words about our resort, this helps us uplifting the spirits of our team members who work tirelessly to make sure that all of our guests receive the best services possible.
The retail shop at Nurture Spa sells healthcare and beauty products, however guests usually choose the manicure and pedicure treatment with our professional therapists so we don't have nail clippers in our retail shop.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night with group of 6 people. The food is bad at the street food. The service is terrible at reception. we came to desk service but there are no staff. Then we came to reception and ask for the buggy. The female staff ask us to wait for her check. We had to wait for 30 mins without feedback. Then we came to reception again and the male staff said that all the buggy were busy
Not recommend for everyone. Never comeback here.
1* for the large and clean room.

Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Chipmunkssoc
FLCQuyNhon, General Manager at FLC Luxury Resort Quy Nhon, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2018

Dear Le Kim Hung,
On behalf of my team of FLC Quy Nhon Beach & Golf Resort we would like to apologize for not meeting your standards and not taking care of you as we promised. We sincerely would work harder and train ourselves better in order to maintain the promise of 5 Star standards.
During high seasons the need for buggy is very frequent and sometimes it takes longer as we provide transportation for every guest needed it. However it's important to notice the guests and your point on our staffs is well noted. We will improve ourselves to bring you a better experience in your next stay.
Please accept our sincere apology! And hope to serve you soon in a better fashion.

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Very large resort with very big room for ASIA The beach is outstanding
The dining option are limited and alternative would be to stay downtown on the beach. Allow at least one hour for travel to the airport

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Rob,
On behalf of the entire team of FLC Quy Nhon Beach & Golf Resort we would like to say a big Thank You! for giving us a good rating, this helps us uplifting the spirits of our team members who work tirelessly to make sure that all of our guests receive the best services possible.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Very relaxing & picturesque place to spend time with family & friends. However, the food choices for breakfast is limited as compared to other hotels I’ve stayed with before. Hopefully they can add other choices. Overall, the attentiveness of the staffs, the facility & the overall hospitality, it is a highly recommended place. We’ll definitely go back here.

Trip type: Traveled with family
FLCQuyNhon, GENERAL MANAGER at FLC Luxury Resort Quy Nhon, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2018

Dear Pulencio,

Reviewed May 3, 2018

Before choosing this hotel, i hestitated btw this FLC and Crown Retreat. Obviously on trip advisor, Crown Retreat has much better reviews; but due to its location and price (Charged too high for the weekend), i decided to choose FLC. i still doubted whether it had been a good choice till I got there.
Here are some good and bad (not too bad but need improvement) about this hotel. I wish to have this information in details before our trip.
Check in: too long. This hotel is too big and almost families with kids so it will be nice if we can have earlier check in. Anyway we can not complain cause this policy is informed in advance.
Breakfast in the restaurant is not very good. There is a wide range of selections, both Asian and Western. My hubby is very picky at food, and surprisingly he was happy with food in this hotel, including breakfast. For me, breakfast still needs improvement; reduce the number of dishes and concetrate on the taste of the food.
Services in restaurant: if it is a 5* hotel, the standard of services definitely doesnt meet. We see some men (including a male expat)/women in black, walking around the restaurant during breakfast (discussing on something). I’m sure they are high-level management here but they never greeted any guess having breakfast in the restaurant nor having a chat with customers to see how they think.The staff is very nice and hardworking but lack of direction. What a pity!
The building is quite new, only operated for one year but the outdoor ceilings have been run down already due to the salty weather. There is no shade at all in the resort, I was shocked when I first arrived but the resort has plenty of other things to offer. We ended up enjoying every minute of it.
The room is so so nice. Once you enter the room, all disappointment from waiting too long for check in, the shock of the hot weather…will be left behind. The view is magnificient!!! we had the room at the corner, 2708 (block 2, level 7, room 8). it was such a huge, beautiful room with lots of space for you to store your things. we fell in love with the dinning table, sofa, small sink and shelves to put out snacks...oh the TV is great too. smart TV with so many choices of movies/youtube for kids... We are extremely happy with the room and admire the vision of the hotel owner. He/she really cares for customers’needs.
On some forums for Vietnamese it is said FLC is a boring and isolated area, far away from town and everything… Infact, for us, we have everything we need just inside FLC.
Excellent Electric car and bus service. You will be transported to anywhere you want to go, including Eo Gio, safari or town (bus). If you want to go to nearby seafood restaurants in Eogio, you can call the restaurant, they send the electric car to pick you up at the gate. You just take the electric car from reception to the gate. You save money for the taxi for both ways. (50 thousand VND for taxi/one way). How convenient. I wish I had knew this information before my trip. i ended up eating in the hotel for almost 5 days.
If you don’t want to go out for dinner, you can go to the street food area, in front of reception area. There are plenty of food there with a bouncing castle for kid. Great location for family!!
The kid’s indoor and outdoor play areas is a plus. Your kid is gonna love to spend all day there. It s a spacious place, very ralxing for kid and parents. You can end up stay there for hours.
The safari is a must-see place. Your kid will love it there. Though it is hot, we all love spending time there and it was one of the best experience in Quy Nhon for us.
Swimming pool and the beach: you see some good comments already. Very large swimming pool for all type of ages and very beautiful beach.
Cause we travelled with a small boy so we did not do much sight seeing with tours (only been to Ky Co and Eo Gio), but we really love it here in FLC. Thank you so much for your hopitality and especially to the owner for your vision. We admire you and we will come back for sure, with more friends and family members.

Room tip: Block 2 high level ( 6-7), the view is the best
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Leighhcm
FLCQuyNhon, GENERAL MANAGER at FLC Luxury Resort Quy Nhon, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2018

Dear Leighhcm,
I am very happy to know that you had a great vacation during your stay with us. On behalf of FLC Quy Nhon team we would like to send a big Thank you! for all the good words you gave us, so much that we feel flattered.
It's very nice to hear about your satisfaction about every detail that we put so much efforts in. I believe your review will be very useful to our future customers who are looking for a holiday destination.
It will be a great pleasure for me to meet you in person and directly say Thank you in your upcoming trips. We hope to have your family as guests in our hotel again soon and serve you even better.