Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Get cash, perks, & more with Tripadvisor Plus
On average, $175 back on hotel stays
Special perks from our hotel partners
Benefits for trips near and far, for $99 a year
$$
Looking for savings? Look for Tripadvisor Plus
Hotels with the Tripadvisor Plus logo offer cash back for members.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

Good management and spotless rooms. Great place for students and backpackers. They gave our breakfast to take away since we left early morning 5am. It was huge and yummy. They were kind enough to arrange our transport for very reasonable price.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 21, 2016

The place is not located in the town center, but near the lake. Walking to town was 30 minutes each way, which was a nice manageable walk. Their double bed was comfy and they gave me an extra blanked when I requested for one - it was quite cold at night. The hot water was erratic as sometimes there were some, and sometimes there were none. Breakfast was delicious and plenty. For dinner, I went to the pizza place which was less than 500 meters from the residence - delicious pizza! The owners were very accommodating to all my questions.

I booked my tour in Horton Plains via the hostel and their rates were lower than the others. They were also nice to pack my breakfast to go. The owner also offered to take me to the bus or train station when I was leaving but I opted to get a private car (from another company) to take me back to CMB airport.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

We stayed two nights here and the hotel couldn't do enough for you! We arrived at 7am and they were fully booked but arranged a friend to put us up for 5 hours until we could check in (they were full). Their car from the airport was comfy and air conditioned and at least 30% cheaper than taxis I'd inquired about. They also arranged a car to take us to Horton Plains. This was a boon as we shared with another couple from the hotel, meaning we could get a discounted group ticket at the plains. Breakfast was plentiful (fruit, toast, omelette) and they organised a take away breakfast at 5am for our day trip to the plains.
Rooms clean and comfortable. Shower pressure and temperature spot on.

It was quite cold in the hotel. If you're in Nuwara Eliya check the weather and bring long things to sleep/walk around in. Even sharing a double bed wasn't really warm enough at night.

Tuktuk from town shouldn't be more than 150lkr. To NanuOya station shouldn't be more than 500lkr.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Miss W
Reviewed July 27, 2016

* Definitely location - close to the city center and near the lake. Tuk-tuk to the bus station - 150 rupees.
* Clean rooms, comfortable bed.
* Have a Wi-Fi more or less good. Even the blanket was given to it was warmer.
* Very friendly staff, great guys, largely prompted and helped with taxis.
* On the second floor with a huge balcony overlooking the mountains.
* As a bonus - the kitchen has a kettle and a delicious tea, also can watch TV. And in the morning we have amazing breakfast with fruits!
*The night was cool, but the plaid and blanket its really saving.
* The real minus: is only one socket in the room. It is necessary to take with extension

Room tip: good view, mountains, blue wing care, warm meeting
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2016

The guesthouse is located uphill, off a side street near the lake, a short tuk tuk ride to the center of town.. Very friendly sri lankan owners, always ready to help with recommendations of places to see around town. Rooms are simples, basics but very clean. Excellents breakfast are served outside on the balcony ( weather permitting), also free coffee and tea available all day long .A confortable and a very affordable stay.

Date of stay: February 2016