My driver took me there and overall it was not a good experience. Being a woman alone I felt uncomfortable. I saw one other woman and other than that, it was all local drivers and male employees hanging out. The entire place was freezing. I had two long sleeved shirts, wool socks and trainers and was still uncomfortably cold, I was cold all night and did not sleep well. There was a fireplace in my room, they charged 600 rupees to light it and the fire lasted an hour. There were no towels when I arrived in my room, they brought me two that were very old and rough. There was no hairdryer or safe in the room. I could hear everything in the hall, someone unzipped a bag and I thought someone was in my room. Overall, the place was very cold feeling and I felt on guard throughout my stay, not good when you paid 7,000 rupees for the room (through the driver's deal?!?!). I would not let a friend stay here.