We visited the Heritance Ahungalla in September having arrived on an early morning flight from Singapore. The journey from Colombo to the hotel took about 3 hrs but unlike some previous reports we did not find the" Sri Lankan driving experience" too alarming.On arrival at the hotel the reception staff were delightful and completed the check-in process quickly. Indeed the attitude of reception personnel was reflected throughout the hotel, but of particular note was Mr Arju Vijayarajah really did go the "extra mile" to ensure our stay was comfortable.
We stayed in a deluxe room with Ocean view and found the accommodation to be nicely proportioned with a good sized balcony. Also worthy of comment is the food which was well cooked and well presented. Altogether it was peaceful and relaxing experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a beach hotel where style and substance mix like a classic cocktail. Just as the turquoise infinity pool seems to blend into the ultramarine Indian Ocean, award-winning cuisine fuses the best of east and west. Welcome to Heritance Ahungalla, where we weave a little magic into your holiday memories while promising you the finest hospitality and best luxury services among Sri Lanka beach hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritance Ahungalla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritance Ahungalla Hotel Ahungalla
- Ahungalla Heritance Hotel
- Heritance Hotel Ahungalla