We stayed at the Heritance for two nights at the end of the Kuoni Ceylon South Tour before we flew to the Maldives. The hotel was absolute heaven. We were stunned by the beautiful entrance when we arrived and the rest of our group were very jealous and were tempted to sneak off the bus too! The room was beautiful with an excellent view. The hotel was immaculate, the staff were wonderful, the food was delicious.
The only thing that upset us was that the hotel was so quiet. Obviously it was nice and relaxing from our point of view. We were always the only people in the pool and the gym – we felt like celebrities who had hired the whole hotel to ourselves. However the downside of this was that the wonderful staff must make far less in tips when there are so few guests staying. We have sent a letter to Kuoni urging them to make this hotel the standard hotel for the end of the Ceylon South Tour as it was simply the perfect end to our tour. We were sad that we couldn't stay longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a beach hotel where style and substance mix like a classic cocktail. Just as the turquoise infinity pool seems to blend into the ultramarine Indian Ocean, award-winning cuisine fuses the best of east and west. Welcome to Heritance Ahungalla, where we weave a little magic into your holiday memories while promising you the finest hospitality and best luxury services among Sri Lanka beach hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritance Ahungalla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritance Ahungalla Hotel Ahungalla
- Ahungalla Heritance Hotel
- Heritance Hotel Ahungalla