We were at the Hotel in February 2011 for our Honeymoon! We enjoyed our stay at the Hotel thoroughly. I had booked our stay at the Hotel through 'Aitken Spence Travels' Company. They tok good care of us, right from receiving us at Colombo Airport and dropping us off on the last day. The hotel property is beautiful, and their location is splendid. The location of the Hotel is perfect, away from the busy traffic of the city. The quality of food was great and the staff was very helpful through our stay. Our room was over-looking the 2 Tennis courts, but that wasn't a problem. The Hotel spa was also nice. The 2 Swimming pools were awesome! Overall a great way to spend your Holiday and thoroughly relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a beach hotel where style and substance mix like a classic cocktail. Just as the turquoise infinity pool seems to blend into the ultramarine Indian Ocean, award-winning cuisine fuses the best of east and west. Welcome to Heritance Ahungalla, where we weave a little magic into your holiday memories while promising you the finest hospitality and best luxury services among Sri Lanka beach hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritance Ahungalla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritance Ahungalla Hotel Ahungalla
- Ahungalla Heritance Hotel
- Heritance Hotel Ahungalla