“Best Corned Beef Ever!”
Review of Duke's Cafe and Wine Bar - CLOSED

Duke's Cafe and Wine Bar
Cuisines: Contemporary
Description: The Restaurant offers Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. They have a great selection of American and French wines and are very knowledgeble.
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

This was my first try of Duke's. I'll definitely be back! I'm a Reuben lover. Duke's is one of the best. It's the home-cooked corned beef that makes it so. Tender, just the right thickness, and perfect flavor. I've got to remember this place on St. Patrick's Day!!!

1  Thank Tom D

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Had dinner at Duke's last night. The food was good, but had some other concerns. Service was a little lacking as the waitress sat at the bar and drank wine. She also needed a clean apron as was disgusting looking. Like I said the food was good, steak, cooked perfect and wife's lasagne was also very tastie.

I did have some other concerns or comments. The salad was rather small and was not served with any bread or crackers. Note: don't order the blue cheese dressing. We asked for some dinner rolls or bread and was told that we would have to order it as an appetizer. What no bread! And what is up with all the little dishes?? it is cute, but I would not want to be the dishwasher, maybe the guy who sell them the dishes.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Steaks are done to your liking. Connie is a wonderful waitress. James will try to accommodate you jas best as he can with special dining requests. Delightful dining atmosphere.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

The food at Dukes is excellent. I had salad and a sandwich one day and chicken gizzards the next. It is hard to find good chicken gizzards, and this place has mastered them. My business partners had some chicken wings with a variety of sauces and said those were also great.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We had a surprise party for my mother at Duke’s the Friday after Thanksgiving and had a wonderful experience at Duke's. The food was excellent and the staff was professional and friendly. They went above and beyond to make it a special evening for all 30 people in our party. We look forward to visiting Duke’s in the future and highly recommend it to anyone searching for one of the best restaurant experiences in the area.