CAPRI INN & SUITES - AMERICAN OWNED AND OPERATED
Victorian Inn(Beatrice)
Capri Motel(Fairbury)
Crete Inn(Crete)
View Hotel
All reviewshour walmartfront desktractor supplynice clean placethe free continental breakfastnice pool and hot tubhome away from homethird floorplace to staythe entire staffnothing fancynice breakfastclean roomsthe breakfast areastaff was very friendly and helpfulin townroad trip
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I am from Ohio, and have family in Beatrice. My dad recommended the Capri to us for our spring break trip. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the place was great. I was a little worried since there were 2 adults and 4 kids; but the staff made sure to accommodate us with a roll around bed and plenty of extra towels. We didn't have any problems out of the place at all. The kids and us all enjoyed the 24 hour pool and hot tub and the kids especially loved the big selection at breakfast times. I enjoyed the extended hours of breakfast so we didn't have to wake the kids up at 6AM for breakfast.
Management is excellent. We have ended up staying in town a few extra days due to a family illness and Greg was quick to respond with getting us a room on short notice! Will definitely stay again and will definitely recommend to others!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank VanessaRoark
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Got a rate of around 70 bucks read the review and thought all was good. You know your doomed when you check in and the front desk lady doesn't even greet you and the tosses your room keys at you. Stepped in our room and it was just dirty. Old beds with old bedspreads and 2 flat pillows per bed. Not even a flat screen tv. Needs updated really bad. The room just stunk of smoke for a non smoking room. Yes there is a pool but small. Should have followed my guts and stayed at the holiday inn. No refund.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Clean, Quiet, American owned and operated. Extensive breakfast selection. Fully furnished rooms and great shower. Would rate this room with the best of Best Western at half the price. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank John K
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I stayed at the Capri Inn & Suites in Beatrice, NE., on a business trip on 1/16/2013. I was at first impressed with the looks of the Hotel from the outside. I was greeted by a friendly staff person who was very helpful. I didn't have a reservation and she got me into a nice room quickly.
The room was very clean. The price for the room I thought was a great value and I will stay there again on my next business trip.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alfred M
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Capri Hotel of Beatrice is a great place to meet family to visit.. The lobby is big enough to sit around to relax and visit... The staff is very friendly... Our family has adopted Erin, John and Trish into our family... also my aunt lost your phone this past weekend and they quickly went to the room and found it for her... Many of my family members have already made reservations for next year... Thank you...

Room Tip: Swimming Pool and breakfast, rooms are quiet
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family