“My wife and I still talk about this place”
Review of Playa Azul

Playa Azul
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Beatrice
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We were in Beatrice to see the nearby Homestead National Monument and had no idea where to eat. This was one of the recommended restaurants and we always like trying Mexican places on road trips.

This was by far the best casual Mexican food we have had while traveling around the Midwest and Western United States. The service was great, our waiter was there every couple of minutes to make sure we were have a pleasant experience.

Also, the place was packed, which was a great signal that this is a solid dining option and we still talk about, wishing that Beatrice was a little closer to Denver so we could have a great evening of causal Mexican dining again at Playa Azul.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Best Mexican food I have had. Passed through Beatrice on a business trip. Never expected to find such great food in this town. Thanks to the other reviewers.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

The good here is very good.. it's authentic. Free chips and salsa and enormous drinks. 99 cent margaritas on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Quick service to top it off.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Great authentic mexican food, at a very reasonable price. I got the lunch fajitas and had enough left over to eat the rest for dinner.

Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

I recently ate here for the first time after a recommendation from a friend. The food was simply amazing. I'd say it's the best Mexican food I've ever had. I has the shrimp fajitas and they were awesome. My son had the cheesesteak tortilla dish and he also loved it. Our service was equally impressive. I will definitely make the drive from Lincoln to eat here again,