“Tahusan Beach is My Second Home”
Review of Tahusan Beach

Tahusan Beach
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Tahusan Beach is My Second Home”
Reviewed May 3, 2008

We have a second home on the beach in Tahusan. Tahusan Beach is the only serviceable beach on Leyte Island. The people are full of hospitality. While it may lack some of the comforts that we westerners take for granted, it is an ideal tourist vacation without all of the tourism ilk. It is only now just beginning to become known. Everything there is relatively inexpensive. It is not Boracay nor is it Manila or Palawan. There are only a handfull of westerners who live there or have a second home there as we do. We consider ourselves incredibly forturnate. We love the people of Tahusan as well. They have completely welcomed us to their community and shown us hospitality at a level unmatched in the U.S. The stars at night on the beach are like nothing you will see anywhere else in the world. Our residence, while not a hotel, is right next to the Dona Marta Hotel. If you happen to be in Tahusan Beach, stop in and have a beer or two with me, my treat. I'll be there in May. Joe, San Diego, California, USA.

25 Thank tahusan