We arrived for a two week stay that was booked through hotels.com, and at first site we thought we did great. The first two days no hot water, and for two days no Wi-Fi, so being a business owner this was not good. We had an accidental spill on the bed and because their staff forgot to put the mattress pad on the bed we where charged 1700 pesos ...wow, the manager would not make herself available to discuss the situation. The beds are rock hard, and the cleaning staff could not remember 2-bath towels and 2-hand towels per guest, when we called they claimed to be short on towels....are you people for real and we had a daily game to see if they where ever going to clean our desk which to my suprise never did happen. We had to request soap and shampoo daily and that got oldafter 3days so we purchased our own. The room was to have a saftey deposit box and it did not and when we used the box at the front desk we where at the mercy of a hotel manager (1) who was never there and during certian hours only. Last but not least if you love ants you will love this place (infestation) my wife and I checked out early because of this. We where both bitten by what we suspect was a spider as when my wife was bitten at night we found the remains of the dead spider next to the bed from her slap kill. The blankets on the bed where for what I would guess a childs bed, we bought our own. We loved the restraunt staff only and their service, the food was great. So if they could keep the resturant, and bulldoze the rest it would be a nice place. We asked for help and I w patient but the staff seemed afraid of the manager, and the hor wate rwas fixed only after I demanded it fixed or my money back. Lots of better places, we looked after...look before you stay and you get what you pay for. Just being honest dont stay here and waste your time or money. There are new hotels going up in that area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience one of Cebu's finest hotels located in Mandaue city, The Orchard Cebu Hotel & Suites. A contemporary style Hotel ideal for both business trips and leisure breaks offering luxury, comfort, great value and excellent service. Featuring Standard, Deluxe and Suite Room types, we offer daily and long stays. Our rooms are equipped with an electronic lock system, In-room safe, LCD TVs with cable, Mini-bar and free WIFI. We are located in A.S. Fortuna Street, just a short distance away from major malls in Mandaue like J Center Mall, Parkmall and City Times Square where shopping and dining is just a few minutes away. We are also 20 minutes away from Cebu's major malls like the Ayala Center Cebu and SM City Cebu and Consoclacion. Less than 15 minutes away from the Mactan Cebu International Airport and most Seaports. The Orchard Cebu Hotel & Suites is definitely your place to be in Mandaue City! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, ACCOR, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HRS and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your The Orchard Cebu Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchard Cebu Hotel Mandaue
- The Orchard Cebu Hotel And Suites
- The Orchard Cebu Hotel & Suites Cebu Island/Mandaue