Note that the street in front of the hotel will be torn up in the next week, making the area very muddy for the next...If you are driving suggest contact the hotel to ensure the parking ramp is not blocked.
Some items on their web site are not accurate:
- No extra charge or a deposit for WiFi
- Credit Cards are not charged on check-in, only authorized.
This is a very complete hotel.
- excellent staff. A problem with my water heater was fixed very quickly
- Fine, large room with nice furniture
- Very clean floors
- Fairly Quiet
- Free breakfast is better than expected
- Very big bed
- Small kitchenette with microwave, large fridge, sink
- Air con adequate and quiet
- Two large mirrors are appreciated
- Close to major malls: 60-80p taxi ride
- Very nice restaurant
- BBQ grill restaurant next door
- Flat screen tv with several movie, sports and news channels
- Best room rate is available booking online with the hotel web site.
- Wireless WiFi Internet router available at no extra charge, also direct Ethernet LAN connection.
- 10th floor conference rooms have an open air balcony, a good place to grab a smoke.
- Internet a bit slow, not sure if this may be a result of the recent earthquake
- Water pressure not terribly strong
- Demand water heater not particularly hot
- Street in front of the hotel is very crowded and often chaotic when there is no traffic enforcer
- Not really much near here worth walking to. If you walk several blocks towards Ayala you will find a 7-11 and some nicer restaurants
- Streets here are in rough condition. You may be standing in mud etc waiting for a taxi
- There is work installing a drain pipe along the street. In the next week the street in front of the hotel will be torn up with this work. After they are finished, there will be mud left over until it is repaved
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest all-studio suites hotel. Strategically located at the border of the cities of Cebu City and Mandaue, we are very near major shopping malls (SM Mall, Ayala Mall and Terraces, Park Mall), Cebu Business Park and Asiatown IT Park, churches restaurants, Cebu International Convention Center, the seaport, white sand beaches and the international airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Alpa City Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpa City Hotel Mandaue
- Alpa City Suites Cebu Island/Mandaue